Tuesday, June 11, 2019

What's Happening This Week at Chez Sluggy



Stuff on tap this week around here.....a trip to Ollie's(to use an expiring 15% off flyer), a trip to Walmart(because we'll be near there at Ollie's), a trip to CVS(to use an expiring ECB), a trip to Panera, and a trip to Rite-Aid to try to get an Rx ordered early for my trip plus get some Home Depot gift cards(for stuff we need to buy soon)which will earn me some Bonus Cash.  Oh, and I'll be getting organized to leave on our NH trip.  

Any readers free on June 23rd along our drive home, between Wilkes-Barre PA and Lancaster NH who want a quick meet-up? I promise Hubs doesn't bite(unless you are made out of pasta)and I bathe regularly and we are delightful(in small doses....just ask Kim!lol)  Shoot me an email because you never know, you could be the lucky recipient of some free toiletries as well since I am known to travel with spares! 8-)

 On the blog we've got the end of that Ancestor's Survivor Store, an exposé on having a retired spouse, the start of another giveaway and the first of my 2017 Western Road Trip installments. 
Yeah, I know I am a bit late on recounting that one but I wanted it to "marinate" in my head first before retelling it and then life got in my way and *poof*, it's close to two years later.

So I am off to run some errands this morning while I still have enough "spoons" to do so

I see Anne is frantically cleaning her B&B inn *snort* and reader Jen G. is on her way to Hawaii-the land of $9 creamers?!? with her sister and Kim is chained in her dungeon doing "Wedding Hell Sewing Alterations But She Really Wants to be Playing Outside in the Dirt"(what's new there, right? lolz).


What's on everyone else's agenda this week?


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. Wish I was closer! We're getting read to head north (Portland) on Friday, and will then make our way to the Oregon coast & then I'll be going to Hawaii as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sluggy, this is Chris. Nothing exciting happening here for now, although my high school friend stopped by overnight on the way to visit her aunt recently. I am still watching our granddaughter on Thursdays. Hubby has been working mostly in the area, with occasional travel. I wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed the ancestor survival story you have posted, and looking forward to the conclusion. And, can't wait for the retired spouse expose. LOLOL! Later in the summer we are going on one of the Alaska cruises as a celebration of paying off our house and my hubby's 60th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sluggy and her Hubby are the best. We have traveling with them a couple of times and had a ball. Now I have to get back to my dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You REALLY need to come out to the West Coast - we feel neglected!!! REALLY fun week here......went to the dentist this morning, GYN tomorrow, and the rest of the time will be sitting on the couch waiting for the surgical scheduler to call to set up my knee replacement surgery....living the life!!!!!

    Sue L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be getting a new chicken pen aka dog pen. Plus, I need to buy plants for my garden in pots.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.