Thursday, June 20, 2019

Welcome to Porcfest!


Well we made it here to lovely New Hampshire



I know at least one friend on Facebook is jealous. Lol

It was an interesting first day yesterday at Porcfest and in more than one way..............

I've got to get going so I don't miss the Tiny House Open House, the Retire to the Free State event and Pub Trivia in the VIP tent later today.
Oh and fit in shoving a sandwich in my face for dinner somewhere in there too.
Oh and of course the skies opened up as it's raining like crazy since about 11 am.
Livin' the dreams folks, livin' the soggy, soggy dream.

What's on everyone else's agenda today?


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. Been raining here again also. The good thing is that my Tommie toe tomato plants, that I grew from seeds saved from my Daddy's last garden in 1979, are really thriving. Also, I took off our garbage this morning. Every two weeks or so I make a run to our local waste site. Hubby use to handle this chore but since his health has not been so good I inherited this too. I don't really mind going as I don't want it to accumulate here at the home.Enjoy. your well deserved vacation Penny S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back at work-waiting for the rain that is predicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you made it safe and sound. I hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you had your appointment at the HS clinic yet? If so, did it go well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not until the end of next month. I'll report in after I go....thanks for asking!

      Delete
  5. First day back after week's vacation :( and of course, it's raining here too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.