Sunday, March 31, 2019

Alka-Seltzer Can Kiss My Big White A&&!

So let's go back to February for the full story here.

Alka-Seltzer introduced a new cold/flu item, this one.............


Cough & Mucus DM variety.  Item had to be purchased between Feb. 3rd-24th and information submitted by March 10th.
So I bought it on 17 February and sent photos of the receipt and UPC on the package as required on 18 Feb. and then I waited for my rebate check.
And waited.

On March 20th I received an email from Alka-Seltzer that said.........

Thank you for participating in the Alka-Seltzer Plus 12 Hr. Cough/Mucus Tmf Program. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request for the following reason(s):
  • We are unable to view the image that you uploaded. Please review your image for clarity and resubmit.
Thank you for your interest in this offer.

As long as the offer is available, you may resubmit online.


What a crock of shit!!
Wait until TEN DAYS AFTER the submission deadline to let me know you couldn't read my image?!?
And then have the gaul to say I can resubmit it when you know darn well the deadline had passed TEN DAYS BEFORE YOU EMAILED ME about my submission!?  You had my submission since Feb. 18th and didn't say anything until it's too late to resubmit my image?

Assholes......

Of course, I still have that receipt and guess where my unopened  package of Alka-Seltzer Cough & Mucus DM is now?
Back in the Rite-Aid store and I've got the Bonus Cash I spend on it back in my account.

Alka-Seltzer/Bayer is now on Sluggy's shit list and will be getting a snail mail letter.

Did you submit for this offer and have a problem getting your refund?


Mad as Hell and Not Taking It Anymore Sluggy  8-(((


8 comments:

  1. Go get 'em, girl! I'll be interested in hearing how they reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Sluggy Go! I hate that kind of crap, really why do freebie offers if it isn't easy to get the refund?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not do the one from Alka Seltzer but had tried a couple and remarkably the image I submitted is not good enough for them. (Always found out too late to do anything about it) Must be an industry standard to keep form having to send the rebates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought it but didn't realize there was an offer. I think Mucinex works better anyway after trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a crock of crap!!! Hope you have better luck with Alka Seltzer than I had with Safeway - send them a nasty email and haven't heard SQUAT!!!

    Sue L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when they pull this kind of thing. I would call them and let them have it. I just received my check from Bic for my first pack of razors. You were allowed to do 2 so I am waiting for the second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared
    across the internet. Shame on Google for not positioning this put up higher!
    Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want to get much from this article then you have to
    apply these strategies to your won weblog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.