Thursday, September 14, 2017

Last Week Rite-Aid & This Week at Weis(PMITA)Markets

So like I said I'd probably do, I went back to Rite-Aid last Saturday and did another round of dental freebies and the cheap light bulbs..........

After Sale prices/Plenti points earned and Coupons used all 4 Dental items were free and the pack of GE LED light bulbs was $1.35(with tax)paid in Plenti Points.
$42.35 in retail items for $1.35 in PPs.  All of this will be coming to a Giveaway box soon.

This week I've been trying to eat from the pantry/stockpile plus I haven't been very inspired by the sales ad at Weis.
But I did go to check on discounted meats(got 1 package of ground turkey)and do 1 round of the Buy 6/Get $3 off Mix and Match items.........


2 x Minute Maid OJ on sale=$4.98
2 x Daisy cottage cheese on sale=$4.98
1 x Huggies diapers on sale=$6.99
1 x Huggies wipes on sale=$1.99
SubTotal.........$18.94

Coupons Used
2 x .50¢/1 Daisy product IPQ(doubled to $1)=$2.00
1 x $1.50/1 Huggies diapers ManuQ=$1.50
1 x $1/1 Huggies diapers WEis bookletQ=$1.00
1 x .50¢/1 Huggies wipes IPQ(doubled to $1)=$1.00
Coupon Total......$5.50

$18.94-$5.50=$13.44-$3 M and M Deal=$10.44
$10.44 for all 6 items.

I'll be able to sell the diapers for between $5-$6 locally so that brings my total down to between $4.44-$5.44 for the other 5 items I'll keep and use.

Plus there is that Minute Maid OJ Catalina running at Weis until Dec. 31st(buy 5 OJ/Get a $2 Catalina oyno)so I have 2 cartons toward earning another Catalina.

So what good deals did you find recently?

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. With school starting, and the music/dance/FFA schedule that followsI didn't get to Rite Aid in time for the toothpaste/toothbrush/floss deal. BUT: I found 18 oz. boxes of corn flakes on clearance for $1.50/each. I bought four boxes. (I typically don't buy cold cereal.) I also found several shirts for my clothing/picky ds at the thrift shop for $6/each.
    I didn't intend to do it, but we have been eating from what's in hand lately. It's quicker for me to put something frozen in the slow cooker in the morning, (ie: a roast) then it is to head to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your deals! And now I know you are running a black market cheap diaper ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could get some of the deals you get. We're in the U.P. We're an hour from any major stores. Someday, perhaps. In the meantime, I've been looking for a butter sale/deal. Our best deal in recent months was 2/6$. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I always buy diapers when I can get a good deal and I save them for gifts. So many new mom's love diapers above all else.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.