Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Best Deals Last Week at Weis(PMITA)Markets


Last Friday during the Fantastic Friday Deals I bought two ready made pizzas at the Deli counter at Weis.  They make a pretty good cheese pizza and on Fridays they are reduced to $6 for a 16" pie.
I took Hubs with me so we each bought 1 pizza so I could use two $1 off Weis Booklet Qs so our pies were $5 each after sale and Q.
Nice.
When we got them home I defrosted some pepperoni and threw it onto the pies and warmed them in the oven quickly.
It was a LOT of pizza as we still had some left on Tuesday(even with various folks eating on it over the weekend).

Remember this Q I got in the mail a few weeks back?


For a free bottle of Nestea.
It was also good for $1.79 off a multi-pack of Nestea.
This is how I used it last Friday, on a multi-pack as my grocery store didn't have single bottles available for purchase.

I had gotten on one of my trips to Weis a Catalina for $1.25/1 multi-pack of this product.
Nestea packs were on sale this past week for $2 each so I bought two packs for $4, used my $1.79 and $1.25 Qs and paid .96¢ OOP for both packs or .48¢ per 6-pack.
We haven't tried this tea yet but will let y'all know what we think of it once we have.

That's about all the noteworthy buys lately.
Pretty pitiful......

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.