Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February's To-Do List Final Tally


Here is my final report on my February Goals from my To-Do List....

Make new Price Book--DONE!

Clean out InkFrog files & Close Account--Not Done...still re-evaluating whether I want to do this or not.

Scan 1 scrapbook of photos--In Progress and about halway through this scrapbook.  I need to ramp this up or I'll never get all these books of photos digitized.

Read L. Seabrook Book--DONE!  It's a great book for History buffs interested in the Southern view on things.

Read RG Williams Book--In Progress  This book is slow going and a little "dry".

Do Taxes--DONE!  Thank you God!!  Now Hubs has to do the local taxes.

Do FAFSA--DONE!  Only had to do 1 this year.

Declutter and Make 1 Load for SA--DONE and it's been taken to the Salvation Army.  I have begun another load too.

List items on local Tag Sale site--Not Done.  The local site isn't worth even posting things on.  The local economy is so bad nothing put on there is selling unless it's a necessity, like a car or a space heater, etc.  I'll take a FAIL and take this one off my agenda.

Dental Appt.--Done....sort of.  I go back in 1 week and will either get relief or have this tooth pulled.

I had a good month overall, since I got all the paperwork and the Price Book done, did some decluttering and read 1 book.  Other than taxes, my February wasn't very aggressive or chocked full of goals, was it?

I am off to figure out what goals I want to set for March.
How did you do in Feb. on your list of things to do?

Sluggy
 

3 comments:

  1. I had mixed success in February, but that's pretty typical. I like to set super high goals, & I'm okay with success on like 70% or so. If I hit all of them for the month, I always assume I didn't make them challenging enough. ;-)

    You did well. I have a photo/dvd conversion project that's been lingering since December, & I shudder every time I think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are three free places to sell items here--Bargain Ads in paper for things priced $10 to $50, radio Trading Post, internet site. You are so right. I sold two space heaters immediately. The other things languished. It would be a losing game if I paid for ads.

    You are way ahead of me in digitizing albums. I did about a dozen loose pictures, no albums yet.

    I am starting to get a toothache. Seriously. I hope it is a sympathy pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did great on your goals! I took a break in February but I'm already working hard on my March goals :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.