So here is are frugal things we did last week.........
* On Wednesday I hit up Weis and did the Mix and Match Buy 6 Items/Get $3 off Instantly Deal.....
4 x MM OJ on sale($2.49)=$9.96
1 x Salad kit on sale=$3.49
1 x Ben and Jerry's ice cream slices on sale=$3.99
I used 4 x .55¢/1 MM OJ Qs which doubled fully to $1.10=$4.40 and got $3 off this lot---$17.44-$7.40=$10.04 for all 6 items.
Then I received a cash rebate on Ibotta for $1.75 back on the ice cream so $8.29 OOP for all.
I also bought this.........
Furmano's and Hunts tomato products as well as Bumble Bee chicken were .77¢ each if you bought in lots of 7 items.
7 x .77¢=$5.39 and I used 2 x $1/3 Furmano's IPQs so $3.39 for all the items on the left in the photo.
Contadina tomato products were $1 each last week(reg. $2 each). I printed out 8 .50¢/1 IPQs from 4 different computers here. These Qs doubled to $1 off each so all 8 cans of tomatoes were FREE!
Everything in this photo cost me $3.39 or .23¢ per item. 9-)
* Besides the $1.75 cash rebate for the ice cream I bought this week I also earned $1.25 rebate on this........
A Zero artificial sweeteners Light & Fit Greek yogurt cup. They were on sale for $1 each plus I had a .50¢ IPQ that doubled to $1 so I paid Zero for it and then I got $1.25 cash back for "buying" it. lolz
* I went to the PO last Saturday and bought 100 stamps before they went up in price again.
This lot should see us through another year or two of mailing letters. It's only a penny savings per stamp but every penny counts, right? ;-)
* I blogged about what I got at Rite-Aid(so far)this week already.........
In addition to all this I also got 2 cases of water and two more Scott tp packs. I've spent down my Plenti Points(plus converted $20+ of them to cash), spent a $20 Bonus Cash. I have $15 in Catalinas and a $20 Bonus Cash left on this Wellness card.
* I took my free $10 Birthday voucher up to Kohl's and got this........
A Springweight nightgown in lavender.
It was a discontinued style and on sale for $16.00.
I also had a 30% off coupon so ended up paying $4.20.
The best news is it's a size smaller than I use to wear. 8-)))
So that's about it for me.
What did you do that was frugal this past week?