Wednesday, October 1, 2014

More Rite-Aid.......Just Move Along, Nothing to See Here

This is just Wednesday's trip to Rite-Aid so if you don't care about that just move on along.

First Transaction on BIL's card---


9 x Pantene 'Poo on sale 3/$10=$30

Coupons Used
3 x $4/2 Pantene IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$12.00
1 x $5/3 Pantene ManuQ(Sunday's inserts)=$5.00
Coupon Total.....$17.00

$30.00-$17.00=$13.00

I used $13 in +Up Rewards and paid ZERO OOP.
Nice!

I received back $10 +Up Reward for spending $30 on Pantene/select P&G items.

So each bottle "cost" me .33¢ in +Up Rewards.

Then I did this transaction on my card---


2 x Lindt's choccie bags on sale=$6.00
2 x Reese's Halloween PB cups on sale=$5.00
2 x Kit Kat Halloween candy bags on sale=$5.00
SubTotal.....$16.00

Coupons Used

2 x $2/1 Lindt bags 5.1oz or more IPQ(Facebook)=$4.00
2 x $1.10/2 Hershey's candy bags IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$2.20
1 x $1/2 Reese's Halloween bags Video ValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $1/2 Kit-Kit Halloween bags Video ValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $2/$6 of Hershey Candy purchase IPQ(Facebook HERE )=$2.00
Coupon Total......$10.20

$16.00-$10.20=$5.80

I used $5 in +Up Rewards and paid .80¢ OOP.
I received back $2 in +Up Rewards(2 x $1 Hershey wyb2 bags)and $6 in credit toward the Lindt $3 wyb$12 Deal.

We are now fully stocked on candy for Halloween trick or treaters.

I'll spend $2 more in +Ups tomorrow on 2 more bags of Lindt and get the $3 +Up Reward back.
I also want to do the Dove Deal on my card so y'all will just have to suffer through at least 1 more transaction this week.

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. I will put money on the Lindt not making it to Trick or Treaters. Well, that is how it would roll around this house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have clarified that the Lindt is NOT for trick or treaters.....just the Hershey's.

      I do need a reward for getting such great deals, right? lolz

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.