Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Quick Heads Up

If you still have a need for "feminine protection" products and you have Rite-Aids near you, here's a heads up to get some real cheap tampons.

Next week Rite-Aid will have an In-Ad coupon for $3 off a box of Playtex tampons....


playtex gentle glide or sport tampons 32-36 ct , stayfree maxi pads 28-48 ct , o.b. tampons 40 ct , or carefree pantiliners 92 ct $3 off w/ in-ad coupon playtex psa $8.49, $6.79 gold!
Stayfree psa $6.99, $5.59 Gold!

                    Photo from "I Heart Rite-Aid" website

Now go print the $3 off Playtex tampons coupon over at Coupons dotcom before they run out of prints. (You can print it twice.)
High value Coupon=it will go fast.

Next week, stack the in-ad Q with the IPQ to get 2 boxes for $4.98 **depending on your stores regular shelf price.  My store's shelf price is higher.
(If you have a 10% or 20% Wellness discount on your card your OOP cost will be less too.)

The scenario will be something like this....
2 x $8.49=$16.98-$12 in Qs(2 x In-Ad + 2 x $3 IPQ)=$4.98 OOP and get a $3 +Up Reward.

Buying 2 boxes will trigger a $3 +Up Reward to print, so after +Up Reward your price will be .99¢ a box.

This is the same Monthly +Up Reward Deal(Limit 2 offers) as this week's Wet Ones so if you did that deal twice this week, you won't get the Playtex $3 +Up when you buy the tampons unless you use a different Wellness card.

There are also $4/2 Pantene Qs on Coupons dotcom that reset so go print those again before they are gone as well!

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I could have used cheap OB's 25-years ago. Now, my daughters are afraid of tampons...sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.