Friday, May 5, 2023

Frugal Friday....the May 5th Edition

 Welcome to Frugal Friday!   

There are very few Frugal wins this past week......

*  Only minimal grocery shopping this week so a frugal win.

*  We had to return 2 of the 3 bathroom vanity lights we had bought(long story)and I purchased 2 other lights at Home Despot.  I bought them online and went through Ibotta and once approved I'll get a whole .60¢ in rebate monies. ;-)

*  Went back to our new credit union to finally deposit that Savings Bond and get our debit cards(their machine that makes them wasn't working when we went in to set up the account before).


Besides the debit card I walked out with this free pen.  woohoo! hahaha

*  We went to a new trivia night at an Italian place.  We didn't win a prize but I brought this home..........


New plastic drinkware that my unsweet iced tea was served in. lol

*  I found money!  


Found a penny in the parking lot next to the car when I went to have labs done at the doctor.


I cleaned out my car on Wednesday and found this.  Ok, so it was probably mine to begin with but I'm counting it!lol


And found another penny next to the car in the parking lot of Home Despot on Thursday....

Total Found in last Week.... .37¢
Total Found this Year.......$2.04

That's all for this past week.

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

Sluggy   


5 comments:

  1. I miss you and I want to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got shrimp half off at Publix. Got little tomatoes for $2 a carton. Those are the o oh frugal wins for real. I did fresh radishes at the River Farmer’s Market for $1. I eat both the radishes and the greens attached. I just lol girly coat the greens in olive oil, sea salt and garlic powder and put in over at 350 until crunchy. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy your ability to find coins. I looked everywhere while we were running errands yesterday...nothing found. Must be all the loose change is attracted to you. LOL! Suz in WA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found money is found money! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve got nothing but Kroger sent yet another $13 off my next purchase so am planning a trip by Tuesday. The discounts total $47 so far.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.