Thursday, November 15, 2018

Weis Shop This Week & a Redux Later in the Week

I think I did rather well on my Weis shop this week.


Tetley tea bags were $1.99 a box so I got 3 each of British Blend and Decaf.

On Fantastic Friday the only item I wanted was the FR spaghetti sauce for $1 a jar.
I had 2 x .50¢/1 IPQs that didn't double for some reason so these jars were .50¢ each.
Not as good as free but still a good deal.


Of course I got the Friday Freebie on Friday, a box of popcorn.


I did the PF/Cambell's/Swanson Deal....Spend $15/Get $5 Instantly Off.

11 cans of soup at $1 per can and 2 boxes of Chicken broth for $4=$15.
I used a .75¢/2 Swanson Q that doubled to $1.50, a .40¢/4 Campbell's Q that doubled to .80¢ and a .80¢/6 Campbell's Q that doubled to $1.60=$3.90 off + the $5 Instant off=$8.90 discount.
I also stacked a Weis store Q they sent me for .25¢/1 Campbell's soup so $9.15 off.
This made all the above cost $5.85 OOP.


I also did the "Buy 5 select Pillsbury Items/Get $3 Instantly Off" Deal.
3 x Grands! for $2 ea.=$6.00
2 x Cinnamon rolls(5 ct.) for $1.55 ea.=$3.10
Total before Deal/Qs=$9.10

I used 3 x .30¢/1 Grands! IPQ which doubled to .60¢ ea. and 2 x .30¢/1 Cinnamon or Crescent rolls IPQ which doubled to .60¢ ea.=$3.00 + Instant $3.00 off=$6.00 off.
I also got a $1 cash rebate for the Pillsbury on SavingStar.
This all made the 5 rolls cost $2.10 OOP.

The Del Monte Veggies are .47¢ this week and there is a $1/8 ManuQ so $2.67 for all 8 after sale/Q or .69¢ for 2 cans.

I had a .75¢/1 Simply Yes! soup Q that doubled to $1.50 so the soup which is on sale this week for $1.67 per can was .17¢.

The Kozy Shack pudding is on sale for $2.50 this past week.  I stacked a .75¢/1 Weis store coupon they sent me too with a .75¢/1 IPQ which doubled to $1.50.
I also got .75¢ cash back on Checkout51 making this a .50¢ moneymaker item.

I found 2 4-packs of Fit & Lively yogurt on clearance for $1.14 each so those were $2.24 total.(Didn't have a Q for that, it was an unexpected find.)

The Kraft Expertly Paired cheese was on sale, $2 ea. when you buy 3, so $6 OOP  There is a .75¢ Ibotta rebate still on that making my $6 in cheese $3.75 or $1.25 per bag.

But the best find was this..........


5 packages of Hatfield Sausages on sale for $3 ea.  These all had $2 off instant stickers on them so $1 ea. at the register.
Better still there is a Hatfield $1 per package(limit 5)Ibotta cash rebate on these so after rebate this meat is FREE!
And it gets better........lol.......the cashier somehow missed scanning one of these packs(the bar code was messed up so he put it aside and meant to scan one of the other packs twice but according to my receipt he never did that).  So I got 5 free packs AND an extra $2 instant meat discount(he did remember to scan the discount sticker lol)off the rest of what I spent. 8-)))

I also bought a gallon of milk, a MC pie(on sale), 2 small items for stocking stuffers(total for those was $1.25 after Q)and 7 single Greek style yogurt cups(those were all 50% off clearance too)

Total OOP at the store was $52.04 and I got back $7.10 from Ibotta($2.25 Kraft, $4.50 Hatfield, .10¢ any item, .25¢ any popcorn...I was only expecting $4 on the Hatfield and getting .25¢ back for something that was free-popcorn-is the best ever!!), .75¢ back on Checkout51 and $1 back from SavingStar.
$52.04 spent and $8.85 back in rebates to put toward December's grocery total.

I went back on Wednesday before the ad week ended and bought all this(lots of this is not pictured)............


* 4 more boxes of Tetley tea bags=$7.96
* 2 Mrs. Smith pies on BOGOF sale=$6.19
* 2 cans of diced tomatoes on sale=$2.00
* 2 packs Jonsonville Griller Sausages w/$2 off stickers=$6.00
* 1 Hatfield ham slice on sale=$2.00 used
* 3 Tropicana OJ singles used a Q(these are part of a Buy 12/Buy $10 Deal-which was actual $9.96 total)
* 9 Pure Leaf tea singles(ditto)
* 1 container of Sucrets on sale=$2.99 used a Q(not pictured)
* 1 pack of Scott TP on sale-$5.00 used a Q(not pictured)
* 1 pack of Sparkle towels on sale=$4.97 used a Q(not pictured)
* 2 bags of Knorr sides on sale=$2.00 (not pictured)
* 1 gallon of Milk (not pictured)=$3.58
* Did the Pillsbury Deal again used 5 Qs(5 items not pictured)=$9.10
* Did the Swanson/Campbell's Deal again used 3 Qs(14 items not pictured)=$16.00
* Did the Del Monte veggies at .47¢ can again used a Q(8 items not pictured)=$3.76
With sale prices it all came to $81.31.

I had $12.80 in Qs + $2 in digital Qs on my card, $4 in instant meat stickers, $3 off instantly on the Pillsbury stuff and $5 off instantly on the Campbell's/Swanson stuff  so $26.80 off brought my total w/tax down to $54.84.

Then I earned $6.35 back on Ibotta($2 Mrs. Smith's, $1 Scott, .75¢ Tuttorosso $2 Johnsonville, .50¢ Sucrets, .10¢ any item)and $1.50 back on SavingStar(Sparkle) plus I have $7.47 tracking toward a "Spend $12/Get $3" on Pure Leaf also on SavingStar so $7.85 in cash rebates back(closer to another $3 back)to put toward December's grocery bills.

I am now over $100 spent for this week but a couple of good, satisfying shops by my standards.........


Sluggy


2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
    I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog
    platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding
    one? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going to put all that food? The garage was almost full, but you are amazing?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.