Saturday, November 3, 2018

Price Chopper Shopping

I hit Price Chopper this week for a little grocery shopping.
They had some good in-ad coupons and a special on mushrooms(which hardly ever go on sale here at a good price).

Before I bought anything I purchased $50 in select gift cards to earn a $10 OYNO Catalina.
But I didn't see the Catalina print so I went to the customer service desk and they gave me a $10 PC gift card.
I then went and bought the groceries......


I had planned to get 2 x the 24 oz. mushroom packs for $3.99 but they had older 12 oz. packs marked with $1.50 instant discount stickers so I bought 2 of those and it was $2.98 for both after the discount(so cheaper than the larger sale priced packs).  I only used those two packs on a dinner this past week and will do something this coming week w/the rest of the mushrooms.

The 2 x OJ had $1 off instant stickers on them so were $2 each after sale and stickers.

The whole roasting chickens were a Q item and was .59¢ per lb.

The 2L of soda was another Q item deal and was .49¢.

The pineapple juice was reg. price but I used a .75¢/1 ManuQ that doubled to $1.50 off so that was .89¢.

The Kind bars were $1.99 each and I earned a $2 rebate so both cost me $1.98 after that.

The Fiber One bars were a Q item deal(1 for. .99¢ w/Q)so $2.98 for both(second one was $1.99).  I used a .50¢/2 ManuQ(which doubled to $1 off)so both were a total of $1.98).

The chobani flips were another Q item deal(buy 10, use Q and pay .79¢ each)so $7.90 for 10.
I used 2 x $1/4 Chobani items ManuQ and also used the 2 PC Doubler Qs on those ManuQs so it took $4 off the yogurts, meaning I paid $3.90 for all 10 yogurts or .39¢ each.

I also bought 2 x Panko house brand containers, a bag of grapes and a 6 pack of Snapples for the Daughter.

I used the $10 PC gift card and paid $27.80 OOP.
Not bad.

Then when I got home I found this in the bag with the gift cards.........



Oops!   I guess the $10 Catalina did print out after all but the cashier jammed it into the bag so fast I missed it.

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.