Thursday, November 29, 2018

Rite-Aid Plunder This Week So Far

This week is the last one to earn the $10 Rite-Aid gift card(the Spend $50 on "Beauty" products/get $10 GC).
There is also a Crest/Oral-B monthly Deal I just saw(ends this week)and some of the $3 on sale Crest toothpaste double dip with this deal and the weekly Crest Deal($3 toothpaste, use $2/1 Q, Get $1 BC making it free-limit 2).
Unfortunately to do a moneymaker overlapping the weekly Crest and the monthly Crest/Oral-B deal you'd need 7 $2/1 Crest toothpaste Qs.....
7 x $3 Crest=$21-$14 Qs=$7 and earn $10 BC back.  But I didn't have 7 of those Qs. 8-(

But if you can find a certain Oral-B toothbrush you can get 4 toothpastes and 2 toothbrushes free after BC earned.
We stopped at a R-A south of here while out shopping on Tuesday and I found the qualifying toothbrushes.

So I did this, part on Tuesday/part on Wednesday.........



2 x Oral-B pro-flex toothbrushes on sale BOGO50%=$9.88
4 x Crest 3D White  toothpaste(Radiant-mild mint)on sale $3=$12.00
SubTotal...$21.88

I used--
2 x $1/1 Oral-B toothbrush ManuQs=$2.00
3 x $2/1 Crest toothpaste ManuQs=$6.00
1 x $2/1 Crest toothpaste L2CQ=$2.00
Coupon Total.....$10.00

$21.88-$10.00=$11.88 paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned $12 in new BC(2 x $1 wyb $3 Crest toothpastes, $10 wyspend $20 on select Crest/Oral-B)so a .12¢ moneymaker as there is no sales tax here on toothpaste/brushes.

I also found a R-A store on Tuesday with Rimmel makeup on clearance.  There is a Deal(buy 2 Rimmel/Get $5 BC)and the clearance stuff qualifies...woohoo!


I bought 4 items on each of our 3 cards/account.  Clearance prices ranged from .94¢ to $3.49, most were 75% off.
I paid a total of $20.85 for all with sales tax using Bonus Cash.
I earned a total of $30 in new Bonus Cash back so $9.15 moneymaker over 3 cards.

I also bought this stuff on my son's card during the 4-Day sale this week(Wed. to Sat).........


1 x Max Freeze on sale=$7.00
1 x Hydralyte tablets on sale=$6.99
2 x Herbal Essences renew shampoo on sale but 20% Wellness disc. better=$11.66
SubTotal......$25.65

Coupons Used
1 x $2/1 Max Freeze ManuQ=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Hydralyte IPQ(from their website)=$2.00
1 x $5/2 Herbal Essence ManuQ=$5.00
Total....$9.00

$25.65-$9.00=$16.65+.40¢tax=$17.05 paid for with BC
I earned back $11 in new BC($6 Zim's, $5 Hydralyte)and the coupon for the Free $10 Rite-Aid gift card offer printed so I redeemed that for the GC so spent $17.05, earned back $21($11 BC, $10 GC).

The Max-Freeze ended up being a $1 moneymaker, the Hydralyte a .01¢ moneymaker and the Herbal Essence earned me the $10 Beauty GC.
I also applied for a $1 Ibotta cash rebate for the Herbal Essence.

On Friday the 30% off Friends and Family Sale starts at Rite-Aid.  I'll buy more Herbal Essence and Head and Shoulders since it will be even cheaper than the sale price and I should be able to earn another $10 Beauty Deal GC on that card.

Sluggy







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning the Beauty deal. I need $22 to complete my deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get to rite aid. By the way that powder Rimmel set I received from you on vacation is wonderful Save them for me or I will pay you for them. Let me know. I went to find more here and they are out. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one do you want? Golden Sands, Golden Bronze or Coral Glow.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.