Thursday, June 17, 2010

June Donation #1......Starting off the Month Late Again

June is halfway over and I am just getting my 'donation act' together for this month.
Ugh.
Life happens.....need I say more?lol

Here is what is leaving my house this week.....


1 AnnaLee Rabbit Doll(vintage/used)
1 Set of Mad Magazine miniature cars
1 set of 6 Boxes of Star Trek Trading Cards
12 packages of Power Rangers Jewelry
2 bottles of Star Trek Bubble Bath
1 Weebo Toy from Flubber-the Movie
1 box of McDonald's play food....plastic chicken nuggets anyone?lol
1 Boyd's Bears Bearstone Resin Figure
1 cassette tape of Toy Story music
1 Polly Pocket doll set
1 David Winter's Cottages book(used)

And this stuff....

1 Nightmare Before Christmas Cookie Jar
1 Snowman Stocking Hanger
1 Collectible Matchbox NY Mets Truck
1 Santa Ornament
1 Set of Lighthouse Shower Curtain Hooks
7 pairs of men's Jeans(used)
2 women's short sets(used)
2 women's swimsuits(used)
2 women's polo shirts(used)
1 women's l/s shirt(nwt)
2 pair of women's shorts(nwt)
1 womens' t-shirt(nwt)

Total Items for this Donation....45

April Total....96
May Total....72
June Total....45
Yearly Total to Date....213 Items.

Yearly Food Bank Donation Total....78

Yearly Total for all Donations so far.....291

In other news......I think all my eBay listings expired this past week so I need to decide if I take off from selling there for the summer & close my store since it's slow time or if I ramp the listings back up and keep the store open.  I hate to just put the store on vacation settings for 2 months and still have to pay that monthly fee.
Anybody out there have an eBay store?  How do you handle summers in regards to eBay??


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Polly Pockets are popular in our house. I'm constantly having to take those chewy rubber clothes away from our cats. They love them for some reason.

    As usual, I have a growing pile of donation stuff in the living room. It will sit there for several days, then I'll move it to the van, where it will age nicely for a few weeks before I finally drop it off to whatever thrift store I'm close to when I remember it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me that I filled up a bag of clothes to donate and have not taken it yet. I need to do that this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnnieJ/Frances--My piles end up in Hubs trunk and usually 'age' for a week or so until I get around to making/giving him the list of items to take with him when he drops the stuff off.
    But he is picking up 1 teem and dropping off the other teen this Sunday so he needs his trunk empty so we HAVE TO get it dropped off tomorrow or else....I will catch hell.lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.