Saturday, June 19, 2010

If You Bought Rembrandt Toothpaste at Rite-Aid....Read This!

Remember last week when I when to Rite-Aid and bought Rembrandt Toothpaste on June 8th & June 12th?  The deal was....the toothpaste was $6.63 at my store after my 20% Wellness discount and when you paired that price with the $3 Manu. or IP Rembrandt coupons AND the $3/1 AdPerks/Video Value IPQ, you paid $.63 for the toothpaste.
$6.63-$3-$3=$.63.
Well this deal just got immensely better!

If you bought any Rembrandt product between May 21st & June 17th(also any Listerine Whitening product), you may possibly qualify for a $10 Prepaid Debit Card Rebate!
And you do NOT need a form to submit for it.

Here are the details as they appeared in People Style Watch magazine....

Purchase ANY Listerine Whitening or Rembrandt product and receive a free $10 prepaid debit card to put toward your favorite white must have item for summer. Mail your original receipt, dated between 5/21 – 6/17/10 with the Listerine Whitening or Rembrandt product and proof of purchase circled along with your name and address to: Dare to Wear Gift / PO Box 4938 / NY NY 10185. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Offer good while supplies last. Limit one per household.” Must be received by 7/1/10.

So get those receipts and UPCSs out and get your submission in the mail soon!
I've already mailed mine in and BIL will get his out on Monday.
It says while supplies last but it's still worth a shot, right? ;-)

Add these into my Rite-Aid total for the month....
Total Spent....$43.48--all put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO  OOP
SCR qualified for....$41.98 in cash and $35 in Gift Cards
Other Cash....$15 MIR from Neutrogena
Additional Rewards....$5.00 Gift Card from Gillette(for survey)& $20 in Prepaid Debit Cards=$25.00



Total Spent.......$0.00
Total Gained....$56.98 CASH/$60.00 Gift Cards


And just in case you didn't notice I did NOT go to Rite-Aid this past week!
I know, I know.......I didn't go to Rite-Aid....the Earth must have tilted off it's axis and we'll all be burned to a crisp as we drift ever closer to the Sun.
At least I have plenty of gift cards left to get FREE Sun Screen.....


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. I just started couponing at Rite Aid this week! I'm so excited about the savings possibilities. You did really good this past month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Is *that* what happened - I thought I felt things shifting here in PA :)

    I didn't participate in any Rembrandt or Listerine purchases, but good on you for getting an extra $10 out of your shopping at RA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel--Thanks for coming to visit me! There are some great deals to be had at Rite-Aid with coupons, sales, wellness program, the single check rebate program and the new +Up Rewards too.
    Once you get the hang of it all you'll be getting paid to take things home too!! ;-)

    Pretty--Yes, that earthquake was me.lol
    So is there anything I shouldn't miss at GiantPA this week??

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.