Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Saturday & Yesterday at Rite-Aid

The supply truck came in to my R-A store on Saturday so I picked this up then..........


4 x SoftSoap refills on sale($3.99)=$15.96

I used 4 x $2/1 In-Ad RAQs and 2 x .50¢/1 SoftSoap liquid soap IPQ from their website so $9 off.

$15.96-$9.00=$6.96+.42¢ tax=$7.38 paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $7 in new BC(2 x $1 weekly Softsoap, $5 wyspend $15 Softsoap monthly)so all these jugs cost me .38¢ in BC.  8-)))

I also had $3 in BC expiring on Hubs' card so I bought this.......


2 x Blue Diamond almonds on sale=$6.00
I used a $1.50/2 Blue Diamond ManuQ so it came to $4.50.
After using my $3 BC I paid $1.50 on an old R-A gift card.
I earned back $1 in new BC for buying these.
I now have a month from Saturday to spend/roll that $1 and then I'll be down to 2 accounts with BC on them still.

Wanting to roll/convert to cash some of the BC on Daughter's card I bought this yesterday........



2 x Bulldog face wash BOGO50%=$11.38
2 x Skintimate shaving gel BOGO50%=$5.23
SubTotal........$16.61

Both of these items are part of a $5 wyspend $15 BC Deal this week.

I used these Qs........
1 x $5/1 Bulldog item L2CQ=$5.00
2 x $1/1 Edge shaving item IPQ(NLA)=$2.00
Total Qs.....$7.00

$16.61-$7.00=$9.61+.58¢tax=$10.19 paid for with BC.
I earned back $5 in new BC(spend $15 assort. shaving items).

I also submitted the Bulldog items to Ibotta and earned $6 in cash rebates for buying those(2 x $3 rebate each), which meant converting $6 of my BC into cash(always a good thing).
$5 in BC and $6 in cash meant this transaction was an .81¢ moneymaker even after the sales tax.

Be on the look out for  $1 Bulldog peelieQs on products too!  None at my store but these will make your OOP totals even lower!

I'm probably done with R-A for the week.  I'v got a couple of weeks before I "need" to roll more BC.

And R-A has definitely restricted the BC Deals on e.l.f. products to those priced $2 or higher.  No more moneymaker $1 brushes for any of us.  8-(

What drugstore deals are you wanting to do this week?

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Usually I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like
    to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it!
    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice
    post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire how much money you save!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.