Monday, June 6, 2016

June 1 Net Worth


We are actually down $43,575.04 from last month's net worth overall(only liquid cash/investments, as I don't count housing or car values).  While the retirement accounts were up over $6K for June 1, we are down overall due to purchasing a house last month, so less money in liquid assets. If you count the value of the house in net worth we are up $10,065.27 from May 1.

We are up $74,214.73 from one year ago, the June 1st of 2015 net worth snapshot.  Large sums of money generate goodly amounts even with a stagnant interest rate.
Curses on the FED though as we could really be earning much more if it didn't artificially keep the rates in the basement. sigh.

Once Hubs retires I will miss these little monthly look backs, when we move from acquisition mode with money to spend-down mode. ;-)

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.