Monday, September 1, 2014

The Rite-Aid Post.....Late Last Week & on Sunday


I went back into Rite-Aid on Friday evening for this.....



2 x Tresemme Shampoo on sale=$8.00
1 x Vaseline Lotion on sale=$6.49
SubTotal......$14.49

Coupons Used
2 x $2/1 Tresemme ManuQ=$4.00
1 x $2/1 Vaseline Lotion Load2CardQ=$2.00
Coupon Total.....$6.00

$14.49-$6.00=$8.49

I used $8 in +Ups to pay and spent .49¢ OOP.
I received $5 in +Ups back($3 wyb2 Tresemme, $2 wyb Vaseline lotion).

I also transferred another prescription on Friday on BIL's card and got another $25 +Up Reward.

I may transfer a third rx this coming week since my son has a Wellness card too and I can get another $25 +Up Reward for that one.


***If you have a Rite-Aid remember that September is TRIPLE POINTS for all non-prescription purchases on your Wellness account.
Go HERE to sign up for Triple Points.
They will email you a bar code that you need to print out and take into the store to have them scan it BEFORE you make any purchases for the month.
Doing this will ensure that you get Triple Points on all qualifying purchases this month.
This will help even more customers get to 1000 points before the end of the year and have that 20% Wellness discount for the rest of 2014 and all of 2015.

I did the above before/when I went into Rite-Aid on Sunday morning.
I had to shop on Sunday because some of the coupons I was using were expiring that day.

Here is my shop from Sunday at Rite-Aid......



9 x Pantene Shampoo on sale 3/$10=$30.00
2 x Oxi dishwasher crystals on sale=$7.00
2 x Crest 3-D Luxe Toothpaste on sale=$6.98
2 x Gear Deodorant on sale=$7.00
2 x Neutrogena bar soap on sale BOGO50%=$5.24
SubTotal.......$56.22

Coupons Used
3 x $4/2 Pantene(1 MQ, 2 IPQ)=$12.00
1 x $3/2 Pantene ManQ=$3.00
1 x $1/1 Pantene IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$1.00
1 x $1.50/1 Oxi dishwasher cleaner ManQ=$1.50
1 x $1.50/1 Oxi dishwasher cleaner IPQ=$1.50
2 x $1.50/1 Crest 3D Video ValuesQ=$3.00
1 x $1/2 Crest toothpastes ManQ=$1.00
2 x $1.50/1 Gear deodorant ManQ=$3.00
Coupon Total.....$26.00

$56.22-$26.00=$30.22

I used $30 in +Ups to pay and spent .21¢ OOP.

I received back $23 in new +Up Rewards($10 wyb$30 P&G, $5 wyb2 Neutrogena, $2 wyb2 Oxt, 2 x $2 Crest, $2 wyb2 Gear).

The Neutrogena bar soap Deal doesn't need a coupon to get 2 bars for free or almost free.  My Rite-Aid is higher in price so after the +Ups they "cost" .12¢ each instead of being free.

In addition, 9 bottles of Pantene "cost" me $4 in +Ups, 2 bottles of Oxi "cost" me $1 each, 2 Gear deodorants "cost" me $1 each.
The only "free" items were the toothpaste, which after Qs/+Ups were a .51¢ moneymaker each.

This just means I spent down $7($8 spent - $1.02 moneymaker=$6.98) on my +Ups besides spending .21¢ of cash monies to get $86.03 worth of goodies.

I currently have $42 in +Up Rewards and after I pick up that third rx transfer I'll have $67.
I also have $3 in +Ups I need to spend/roll this week so I'll probably pick up a bottle of Tide with it and that will finish out what I need to spend for that $10 Tide Rebate I've been working on.

I also received this in the mail on Saturday......


That P&G $10 gas rebate/prepaid MasterCard for buying $30 in P& G items in July(my last purchase was made August 1st actually and the rebate was applied for that date).
Funny thing is after reading all the literature that came with it, you don't have to spend this just on gasoline.  It's good anywhere that takes MasterCard Debit(which is most anyway that takes credit cards).
Sweet.

1 bottle of Tide later this week and then the planning starts for what to get next week at Rite-Aid for almost free.

Sluggy
 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing. RiteAid has some great deals this week. We only have ONE RiteAid in our area (10 miles away), so I don't usually follow the deals. But heck, I just may have to! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those were some fantastic deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get deals like that! So jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.