Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Trip to Rite-Aid This Week on Sunday

Just one trip this week....unless someone uncovers an amazing deal I didn't see. lolz

There is always something throwing a wrench into my planned scenarios.
This week there was no $2/1 Excedrin ManuQ in our insert so I worked around it.
Then once in the store I saw they had NO Lysol wipes on the shelves so that idea went out the window for now.
I hate having to rework my plans in the store but think on my feet I must.

Here's what I left Rite-Aid with......


2 x Excedrin Migraine on sale $3.99=$7.98 (of course I bought the 25% more product ones!)
2 x Clear men's shampoo on sale $5.00=$10.00
2 x Soft Soap body wash on sale $3.49=$6.98
2 x Colgate toothpaste on sale $2.99-$5.98
SubTotal.......$30.94

Coupons Used
2 x $2/1 Excedrin Video ValuesQ=$4.00
1 x $3/1 Excedrin ManuQ Rite-Aid mailed me=$3.00
1 x $2/1 Excedrin FBQ=$2.00
1 x $1.50/1 Clear Load2CardQ=$1.50 *
1 x $1.50/1 Clear ManuQ=$1.50 *
1 x $1/2 Soft Soap ManuQ=$1.00
2 x $2/1 Soft Soap body wash In-AdQ=$4.00
1 x $1/1 Colgate total toothpaste Load2CardQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Colgate toothpaste IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$1.00
Coupon Total......$19.00

$30.94-$19.00=$11.94
I used $11 in +Up Rewards and paid .94¢ OOP.

I received back $8 in new +Ups(2 x $2 Clear, 2 x $2 Colgate).
I have $24 in +Ups to spend/roll.
I don't have any +Ups expiring until 10/1 and I have a plan for next week already.

And I got 90 points(triple pts. until Sept. 30th) for this transaction taking this neglected card up to 265 pts. so far this year and I have one more week to use this card and get triple points.

Now I am off to process tomatoes, make coleslaw and iron and pack some fabric to mail out to buyers on Monday.
Then I'll straighten up the house if I don't go take a nap instead.  ;-)

*  These Load2Card and ManuQ CLEAR coupons expire today(hence my trip today), so get up to Rite-Aid before Monday if you want/need to use them.  More are expected in next Sunday's inserts(just in time for a Dove/Unilever Deal) but they won't help you with this week's ad.


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. I say take a nap!
    Good job on the deals, I say this every time. I should just cut and paste it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals!! I don't like having to rework my plans in the store either, but you did so good with what you bought. Love it when that happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a nap today, but I only slept three hours last night. Good deals. I think naps should be worked into every day.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.