Friday, September 19, 2014

Just Some Rite-Aid Chatter


I went out on Wednesday to Rite-Aid.  I figure since the deals look not-so-great for the next 2 weeks I'd better spend/roll some more +Ups.

I got this on my wellness card......


2 x Listerine on sale $3.99=$7.98
1 x Colgate toothpaste on sale=$2.99
1 x Candy bar on sale=.67¢   Mmmm, dark chocolate......
SubTotal....$11.64

Coupons Used
2 x $1/1 Listerine Naturals Catalina Qs=$2.00 *
1 x $2/1 Colgate Enamel Health item ManuQ(Sunday inserts)=$2.00
Coupon Total.....$4.00

$11.64-$4.00=$7.64 + .03¢tax=$7.67

I used $7 in +Up Rewards and paid .67¢ OOP.
I received back $6 in +Up Rewards (2 x $3 Listerine)

Then I bought this stuff......



3 x Garnier Shampoo on sale BOGO50%=$10.77 **
2 x Cottonelle TP on sale $7.49=$14.98 ***
Subtotal.....$25.75

Coupons Used
2 x $1/1 Garnier IPQ=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Garnier IPQ=$2.00
1 x $1/1 Garnier Pure Clean VideoValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $2/1 Garnier Sleek and Shine R-A FacebookQ=$2.00
2 x $1/1 Cottonelle VideoValuesQ=$2.00
1 x $1/2 Cottonelle ManuQ(Sunday's inserts)=$1.00
Coupon Total.......$10.00

$25.75-$10.00=$15.75
I used $15 in +Up Rewards and paid .75¢ OOP.

I received back $5 in +Up Rewards(wyb $15 Garnier-I had $6.73 tracking on that deal coming into today).
I also got tracking of $14.98 on the Spend $20/Get $8 Kimberley/Clark Deal for buying the toilet paper.

*  I had 1 $1/1 Catalina Q that the machine spit out on Sunday when I bought this variety of Listerine and another $1/1 ManuQ tearpad Q from my dentist to use, but as soon as the Listerine got rang up ANOTHER $1/1 Listerin Naturals Q spit out of the catalina machine so I used that instead of the tearpad Q, as it was longer dated.
If you don't have a Listerine Q and you want to chance buying it and having a catalina Q spit out you can use, making it free after +Up Rewards received, be my guest.  Just make sure the cashier checks that the machine is turned on and working.
If it doesn't work out, you only spent .99¢ on a bottle of Listerine after +Up Rewards received so that's still a good deal.

**  With the Garnier since I bought 3 bottles and the deal was BOGO 50% off, 1 was reg. price, $4.49, 1 was half off at $2.24 and the third bottle got 10% discount is what this wellness card now has being at the Silver level.

***  I was going to buy a package of Scott TP as well to finish off this Kimberley/Clark Deal but the Qs for Scott I printed out didn't match up with the type of TP that was part of this deal.  I have a $1/1 Scott ManuQ from Sunday's inserts at HOME...ugh.....so I'll go back later today or Saturday to buy this and get my $8 in +Ups reward.

After I buy the package of Scott TP I'll have $27 in +Ups left and I won't have to roll/spend any again until 9/28 if I don't want to buy anything next week.
But I do already have a plan for next week's deals.

$1.42 more spent at Rite-Aid this week and $57.37 more in products brought home.
I am such a spendthrift. hehehe

Both my wellness card and son's card now have 850 points on them each.  Only 150 more to reach Gold and 20% off for the rest of this year and all of next year.(Except my card already gets 20% off from reaching 1000 pts. last year.)  I took son's card from 0 pts. to 850 in 6 transactions in 20 days, with under $3 in actual OOP spending.
Maybe for the rest of September I should put all spending on the BIL's card since it's only at 175 pts. for the year.  I need to sign this card up for triple points first however.
Going into the Holiday deals at Rite-Aid I know I can get another 150 points to Gold on both of the cards at this point.

I have to buy the Scott TP on son's card and then I'll switch to the BIL's card for the rest of September.
It would be crazy to have 3 cards in the family at Gold Level for next year. lolz

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Are you up in the middle of the night or up early? I have been up and down, can't sleep, and am yawning. ??? You are doing really well with those three cards! I am going to get exbf to get a CVS card. It won't help me so much as it would you, but there have been times something is free with no purchase. So, I could at least get it twice. I am going to enter all my Coke codes right now because I feel like a nap will be in order or an early bedtime.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.