Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The 1st Quarter of the Year is Over

Can you believe the year is a fourth of the way over?
I can't!
I am already so far behind on my 2010 Goals it's not funny.
Ugh!

Here is what I spent part of my day doing on Tuesday....

I went through all my older Sunday Coupon Inserts and clipped the few non-expired coupons left in them and sent this pile of paper to the trash.
I've been clipping coupons as I go so far this year and just labeling the inserts and keeping them around until I thought I needed a coupon.  And I've been good these last few months weeding out the expireds that I clipped from my envelopes on a regular basis.
But I still had these inserts stacked up from Jan. and such with mostly expireds in them so they had to go!


If you haven't purged your expireds yet now is a good time to get on it. ;-)

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. I've just started saving the entire insert but they are starting to stack up. UGH, hoarders! I'm thinking about keeping them in a bin under the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my stack on the bookshelf right next to my computer desk. The one thing I do that makes keeping them ok for me is to take a marker and put the date on the front of the insert...that way you can find the right one without having to paw through them all.
    If I didn't do this it would just be a hot mess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.