Thursday, April 4, 2024

Some Ibotta Rebating This Week

I did some Ibotta shopping the beginning of this week.  First I hit the Walmart nearest to us on Monday....

All this cost $65.80 OOP.  I got back $30.50(Ibotta), $9(Shopmium), $11.55(TaDa)and $4.50(Alexa) and $7.04 from Fetch making it $55.55 back so making this all cost $3.21.  The body wash and Japanese bbq sauce were the things that made this cost so much. 8-(


On Tuesday I was over in the city across the river and hit a bigger Walmart there....

Total OOP was $76.70.  The best find was that small space Febreeze item for .75¢ that had a $2.30 Ibotta rebate.  Plus the Ibotta Glitches(where 2 rebates attached)on the Old Spice and the Olay body washes was pretty nice. ;-)
I got back $43.60(Ibotta with weekly Bonus hit), $5.00(Shopmium), $4.05(TaDa), $3.00(Alexa-but it's screwed up and I have to contact them as it should be $13.00), $14.64 worth of points(Shop Kick) and $3.04 worth of Fetch pts., making this $3.37(will be $6.63 moneymaker once it gets straightened out).

Then I hit the Kroger next door and the Dollar Tree nearby.......


Not pictured is a Free 2 liter of Coke Zero I got with a Best Customer Digital Coupon from Kroger(eat your heart out Kim hehehe).  I basically went in to use some Best Customer Coupons.  I also got the shell pasta for .60¢ with a BCQ, the Airwick was BOGO w/BCQ($3.25 ea.), the Crackers were $2.24 ea., the Dental Picks were $1.65 ea., the Powerade was on sale(last day of sale)for .88¢ ea., the freezer bags on sale for $1.99 and the Cesar dog food pack was $13.59 on sale.  I also picked up a clearance spiral honey ham for .97¢ per lb.)(but that and the dental picks, freezer bags and pasta weren't Ibotta or other rebate app deals).  Total for the Ibotta rebating items was $22.47(most of the cost was the dog food
I got back $3, $1 ea. from Ibotta, Shopmium and TaDa so $19.47 after rebates applied.

Tucked on the back left side are two Rock Star Drinks I picked up at Dollar and a Quarter Tree for $2.50.  I got back $5 for those from Aisle so that helped bring the cost of the Kroger lot down to $16.97. 8-)

And it's all stuff we can use/need or I can donate to the food bank we found here that is so very grateful for anything I give them.

That's it from Chez Sluggy this week.  What's everyone else up to?

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. I do have to say, you are the bargain shopping QUEEN. I love it.
    Maria from Omaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria but I am not the queen.....maybe the duchess. 8-) Sometimes it's hard though, as I want to lay off some months but getting all that money back for the rebates just pulls me in. lol As long as I can pass along what we don't need/use to others via a food bank, it's fun.

      Delete
  2. I'd need to dedicate as much as a 1/2 job to figure and track all this. It's nice you can add to your food shelf donations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't have a "job" and this is just second nature to me now, after all these years, so it's no big deal to me. ;-)

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.