Thursday, March 9, 2023

To-Do List......February Outcome


February has come and gone.  At least we didn't float away is all I can say.


Here's how we did with the February Goals.....

* Pay Bills--DONE  Everything got paid on time or early and in full.

* Go to many DR appointments--DONE  6 trips to the Wound Care NP and 5 Home Health Nurse visits.  Another couple  of weeks is what the NP is saying now.

* Clean and Organize stuff in House--IN PROGRESS  Needless to say I haven't gotten very far on organizing due to not being able to walk around much.  Plus now I need a knee shot so that's an issue.   If I get one now I am not due until the beginning of June while we are on the cruise which means I won't be able to do a lot of walking then since I won't be able to get a shot until after we get home. ugh.

* Buy Stuff for House--IN PROGRESS  Hubs bought bookshelves and a file cabinet for his man room.  I got a cabinet to set my printer on and store supplies inside.  I got a new set of pots and pans just for the lids(which we still can't find the ones that supposedly came with us in the move!!).  Most of the buying stuff for the house has been Hubs' area as we've been procuring bits and bobs to repair and replace pieces for appliances, etc.  If I could go back in time I'd have had us put all the repair/replacce purchases on one dedicated credit card.  Oh well.

* Clean out Inserts/Coupon Envie--DONE  Not much in there anymore to clean out. lolz

* Edit More Photos--IN PROGRESS  I don't seem to be making much headway in photo editing.  I edit 10 but take 16 more snapshots that then need editing. lol

* Post about Old Trips--FAIL  Nope, haven't had the time or inclination to post trips.

* Work on Genealogy--DONE  I've done a little bit of my personal genealogy stuff and I've been working on a friend's Hubs' family history mostly.

*Go to Dentist x 2--DONE  We lose dental insurance at the end of April so I'm trying to get all the work I need done.  I had a problem tooth pulled at the beginning of Feb. and I just had a small filling and got fitted for a crown on another tooth.  It was an old filling in there that was failing now so I've got a temp crown right now.  They put so much Novocain in the right side of my mouth I was numb for 2 days, including my NOSE!  I've never had my nose get numb with Novocain before.  I tried to smile and I looked like I had a stroke because one side of my mouth wouldn't go up. lol  Even with a straw I sounded like Hannibal Lecter sucking water back into my mouth so it didn't waterfall out.........



* Organize Clothes--FAIL  Nope, I need to finish the sewing room organizing first to finish up organizing my clothing.

* Find a New Bank--FAIL  Haven't been able to go anywhere except on Wednesdays.  The new bank search has to wait.
  
* Cash Savings Bond--FAIL  We were going to use Capital One as our main bank now since they have actual physical locations down here but a savings bond matured and they refuse to cash it(as in deposit it into our account with them)!  So now we have to find another bank but it's not a top priority yet.



That's all I've got for February.  Not a great month for getting anything done unless it was urgently needed done.
Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Hannibal Lecter…I snorted in my Mt Dew…. 😂 Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.