Let's take a look at how we did on our To-Do List for May.
* Read 1, 2, 3 Books DONE With the trip to VA I read 3 whole books this month(plus read a little more in the two books I was reading in April).
The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion
All three were good reads and I'd recommend them all.
Incidentally, "Ragtime" was made into a Broadway Musical back in 1998 and ran for 2 years. The actor who played the role of Father is someone I worked with in Summer Stock back in 1980 and 1981, Mark Jacoby.
Here's the opening number as the cast appeared on an episode of the Rosie O'Donnell Show back in 1998.....
* Go to Dr. Appointment DONE All my tests are good and my weight is down another 15 lbs. from my last visit with my Primary doc in November.
* Hold Giveaway DONE
* Mail Giveaway DONE Reader Chris won the goodies and has received them.
* 1st Load to Salvation Army for 2017 FAIL I've got a load to go but we just didn't get them taken up yet.
* Pack for trip to VA DONE
* Gather Gifts to take to VA DONE I took 3 canvas bags plus a cardboard box of toiletries plus detergent to gift to various folks including my brother, my sister in-law's daughter, my eldest son and a childhood friend.
* Contact Folks for meet-up in VA DONE I wanted to get together with 2 friends who live down near my brother but only got to meet up with one of them and that took some doing to work out and about wore me out. ;-)
* Go on VA trip DONE I went and have returned home mostly intact. lolz
* Visit Eldest Son DONE I stopped over for 2 nights and stayed with my eldest son on the journey home. It was a low key visit but good.
* Come Home DONE Yep, made it in 5 hours from Fredericksburg VA to home.
Not a very strenuous list last month but got all but 1 item ticked off.
How did you do on your To-Do List in May?