Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rite-Aid.....Take 2 for the Week

More Rite-Aid freebies!!!


2 x Tresemme on sale=$8.00
2 x Dove Men's 'Poo rain check=$5.00
SubTotal.....$13.00

Coupons Used
2 x $2/1 Tresemme 1 ManQ/1 Load2Card=$4.00
2 x $2.50/1 Dove Men's 'Poo ManuQ=$5.00
Coupon Total.....$9.00

$13.00-$9.00=$4.00
I used my $4 +Up Rewards(from buying the Anacin on Monday)....$4-$4=$0.00 Out of Pocket.

8-)))

And I received a $3 +Up Reward back for buying 2 Tresemme 'Poos.

I actually went in to buy the Gear Deodorant and 2 large size Palmolive dish soaps that were on sale 2/$4 & gave a $1+Up back wyb2, but they were out of the dish soap.
bleh.
But I did get a rain check so when they restock I'll pay $1.50 a bottle AND I can use my $1/2 ManuQs so I'll pay $1 a bottle.
Not bad.....

$22.36 worth of 'Poo for Zero money.
Works for me!

Not sure what I'll roll my $3 +Ups on tomorrow since the Palmolive is OOS.
I could get 2 Gear Deos, pay $1 OOP(making them .50¢ each)and then get $2 in +Ups back.

Maybe......


Sluggy
 

7 comments:

  1. Damn you woman! Damn you! You get the stuff that we use tons of and I can't get it cheap.
    I just can't get as good of a deal at CVS. Is that why you don't shop there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between can't do as well and CVS is not in my town, you got it!
      If the deals were better at CVS I'd leave town to get them....

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of free poo. I need to ask my children what kind of shampoo they use, so I can try for free or at least cheap. I am sure the grandson uses whatever is there. I have several bottles of free or almost free shampoo that my hair does not like. Garnier in the red bottle is the only thing I can use on my damaged hair! I have two CVS, two Rite Aid, and two Walgreen's in my town. Either I don't have the money when things are on sale or just somehow miss out. Right now, I need deals and coupons on Original Dawn and the damaged hair Garnier in the red bottle. Hopefully, I can work the Dollar General Deal--spend $25 and get $5 off. I need to go on a little reconnaissance mission first. I know they have Dawn Original, but Garnier?

    Slugmama, Do any of your kids "have" to have one brand shampoo over another? Or, do all of you just whatever is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These people must HATE to see you coming! You never spend a dime in them! HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got the good stuff! And in big sizes. Those are definitely stock up prices. Great deals you got going there. Man, I miss getting newspaper coupons sometimes! (I used to get them from my old landlord lady)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to get back on the cvs train. Our rite aid is always out of everything or they screw it up so I am sticking to cvs. Dove is one of the few soaps that doesn't make DS break out even at 25

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.