Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Rite-Aid-The Perfect Deodorant Storm


First let me say that last week I got a little ahead of myself.  The plan for this week I had to get a bunch of stuff for $2+ is actually the plan for NEXT week.  This week is/was a bit bare in the deal department. 8-(

I did a quick small transaction up at Rite-Aid on Sunday.

It was one of those days where the planets all align and I got paid to buy something.

I had a rain check from a few months back for Mitchum Deodorant for $2.99(reg.$4.99).
I also had a manufacturer's coupon for $2/1 that expired on Sunday.
AND Rite-Aid has a RA coupon in the sales flyer for $1 off Mitchum Deodorant.

$2.99 price-$2 MANQ-$1 RAQ= -.01¢.
Of course Rite-Aid won't pay me .01¢ to buy their stuff, so I bought something else to cover that penny, and it was stuff I was going to buy anyway.....


1 x Mitchum rain check=$2.99
3 x Dawn dish detergent on sale $1=$3.00
SubTotal.....$5.99

Coupons Used
1 x $2/1 ManuQ Mitchum=$2.00
1 x $1/1 RA Mitchum Q=$1.00
1 x .50/2 Dawn IPQ=$.50
1 x .25/1 Dawn IPQ=$.25
Coupon Total....$3.75

$5.99=$3.75=$2.24- $2 +Up Reward=.24¢ + .02¢ tax=.26¢ OOP

All this for .26¢.

This is probably all I'll buy at Rite-Aid this week....unless I pick up some restaurant gift cards(they are giving $10 +Ups when you buy $25 gift cards.  I may have need for a couple of these soon.

Sluggy
 

1 comment:

  1. Me = jealous! I like the pink Dawn, it's very soft on the hands.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.