Saturday, March 22, 2014

The 2014 Decluttering Season has Begun!

It's officially Spring!
And you know what that means?
Why, it's the beginning of "Donation Season".....that time of year when I thaw out(or rather the weather thaws out)and I dig through my hoard of "stuff" and start doling it out to local groups in need of  donations of "stuff".
Here's our first batch of 2014.....


                                  Christmas stuff
                            a big plastic storage tub
                 pieces of fabric and tubes of hair depilatory
                                   stuffed critters
                                   more stuffed critters
                          a necklace and 2 Christmas ornaments


There now!  I know this is ultra-boring but I feel like I got something accomplished this week.....lolz

Sluggy

15 comments:

  1. Not boring but inspiring and fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. How about I drop all this stuff at your house on my way home from Louisiana and YOU can sell it on eBay! lolz

      Delete
    2. I LOVE the Peanuts stuff! Are you sure you want to donate it?

      Delete
    3. Sluggy, you're welcome to stop by here anytime, but I don't need any more things to sell.We just had a garage sale and sold a lot of stuff and then donated a lot more today to the Goodwill. We're in decluttering mode just like you.

      Delete
  3. Come declutter for me! You actually accomplish something!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the stuffed critters all get good homes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. decluttering is fun! I donate books I no longer want to my local library. they either put them on their shelves, or they sell them in may to make money to buy more books. WINNING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books are one of the few things I don't need to get rid of.
      Hubs does but he won't since he's a bibliophile hoarder.
      We've donated to the library for book sales before but Hubs usually buys more at those sales so we keep a status quo on book levels. I can't win. lolz

      Delete
  6. Where do you put this stuff? I mean does it multiply and have sex when you are not looking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be reproducing! At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!lolz

      Delete
  7. I've donated so much stuff over the past few months I'm actually running out! Time to go shopping I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, I WISH I was running out. I doubt that will EVER happen tho...lol

      Delete
  8. Ummm...I collect peanuts stuff...who or what do I gave yo go to get my hands on those ;-)

    Good for you de cluttering!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, had I known about your Peanuts compulsion.......

      I thought you were a Super Hero/Comics guy?

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.