Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Rite-Aid Year!

So this deal actually got me out of my warm jammies and into clothing to go to Rite-Aid in.lol

2 x Centrum ProNutrients supplements on sale BOGO50%off(reg. $12.29)=$18.43
2 x Colgate Optic White Toothbrush on sale $3.49=$6.98
1 x Oral-B Xaction Power White Toothbrush on sale=$5.99
SubTotal....$31.40

Coupons Used
2 x $5/1 ProNutrients IPQ(on red plum website)=$10.00
2 x $4/1 ProNutrients AdPerks/VV Q=$8.00
2 x $3/1 Colgate Optic White Toothbrush AdPerks/VV Q=$6.00
1 x $1/2 Colgate Toothbrush ManuQ(1/1 insert)=$1.00
1 x $3/1 Oral-B Power White Toothbrush ManQ(1/1 insert)=$3.00
Coupon Total.....$28.00

$31.40-$28.00=$3.40
I used $3 in +Up Rewards expiring this week and put the .40¢ on my free Rite-Aid gift card.

I received $2 +Up Rewards back(wyb 2 ProNutrients).
I also qualified for $6.99 in Single Check Rebates--$2.99 for the Oral-B toothbrush and 2 x $2 for each ProNutrient supplements.

So I'm "down" $1 in +Ups but I'm getting $6.99 in cash back on this transaction......or I "spent" $1.40 in +Ups and gift card credit but Rite-Aid is paying me $6.99 in CASH for this stuff.  Either way you look at it, it works for me!lol


The Colgate toothbrushes and ProNutrients stuff qualify toward the BUY&SAVE $20+Up Resolution Reward.  Spend $100 in qualifying items and get a $20 +Up Reward back.  The amount is tracking on your receipt and this transaction got me to $25.  It actually should have been $25.41 so I'm thinking it's not recording increments less than $1?  Maybe it will roll over and record that .41¢ once I buy another .59¢ worth of qualifying product??

If you want to do this deal you'd better hurry because the ProNutrient SCR is only good on purchases made through 1/3/12, which is today!  It's still a good deal but you don't get $4 back unless you buy the supplements today.

Sluggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.