Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Counting Food Budget Receipts


One last quickie post for the evening.
I sat down tonight and went through my Food/Toiletries Receipts for the month of July so far. With 2/3 of the month gone, I have spent $379.84 in July.

I have Cats expiring this week too;$10 for Weis, a $5RR & a Free Soft Scrub Body Wash Cat for WAGS & a combined total of $53 in Cats for Kmart(earned during double coupons buying Unilever, etc. and Kraft Mac & Cheese). The Weis and WAGS Cats will be spent on food/toiletries but I might get some clothes &/or school supplies with the KMart Cats for #2 son or bedding for #1 son's dorm room.

My goal for food spending was to keep it under $500 this month. I am shocked to see that I actually have a shot at meeting that goal!! My best month up until now was June's $700 spending total.
I'll cross my fingers that when Weis' new sales ad comes out on Thursday, there are NO GOOD DEALS! ;-)
No temptations, please.....

If I can spend my Cats and RRs and NOT spend more than that I'll make the July goal. This will take some planning AND willpower.
Uh oh.
I'm in trouble now....lolol

Stay tuned....
Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.