Here's what actually got done on the To-Do List for this Week--
* Finish cleaning #2 Son's room done
* Write 4 Letters wrote 2
* Call motel to make reservations for September done
* Call Boarding Kennel for October done
* Clean out my bedroom closet no
* Go through my Christmas gift box(yes I just said CHRISTMAS!) no
* Finish straps on the nightgown I sewed done
* Relist fabrics on listings that expired earlier this year on Etsy done & I made 2 sales. 8-)
* Put up another shelving unit to hold fabrics in spare bedroom. done
* Finish going through stuff in garage to put on eBay or send to Salvation Army no
* Pick out some fabrics to sew into clothes when I go through the tubs. done
* Order photo prints from relatives Shutterfly account no
* Clean out kitchen island and organize no
* Do Net Worth Statement for Sept. 1st done
* Calculate Food Spending for August done
* Calculate $24K Savings Challenge Results for August done
Not as productive as I wanted to be this week.
Some of it I blame on the return of the humid weather and the a/c went on the fritz. Not even a year old and it broke! Serviceman isn't coming out until TUESDAY. By then the weather is suppose to be cooler. With the amount spent on this system it's been nothing but one problem after another and I am NOT happy with SEARS!
Anyway, too muggy to be upstairs during the day doing physically active tasks with no a/c this past week....especially working in closets up there.
That's my story and I'm sticking too it.
Did you get anything of note accomplished this past week?
Tell us about it.