Monday, September 8, 2014

My Rite-Aid Goodies Late Last Week & This Week


I went back to Rite-aid last Wednesday as I had $3 in +Up Rewards expiring, so I got this.....


1 x Tide on sale=$5.94

I used a .75¢/1 IPQ so $5.19 Subtotal

I used $5 in +Up Rewards to pay and put the .19¢ on a free Amex gift card I had, thus Zero $ OOP.



On Sunday with a bunch of +Up Rewards expiring I bought this on Son's card......

And as McVal reminded me by commenting about buying an open bag of chips, Hubs got "into" the chips before I got around to snapping a shot this morning.....that what happens when the NFL begins showing games the Sunday I buy chips. lolz


2 x Lay's chips on sale=$6.00
1 x Simple cleanser BOGO50%=$8.29
1 x Simple cleanser wipes(the 50% one)=$3.64
Subtotal.....$17.93

Coupons Used
2 x $2/1 Simple cleansers IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$4.00

$17.93-$4.00=$13.93
I used $13 in +Up Rewards and the last .07¢ on my Amex gift card and paid .86¢ OOP.


I received back $7 in +Ups($5 wyb2 Simple items, $2 wyb2 Lay's items) so everything "cost" me $6 in +Ups.



Then I bought this on my Wellness card......


2 x St. Ives body wash on sale bogo50%=$7.93
4 x St. IVes facial wash on sale bogo50%=$14.97
SubTotal......$22.90

Coupons used were 2 x $3/$10 St. Ives purchase IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$6.00

$22.90-$6=$16.90+.04¢tax=$16.94

I used $16 in +Up Rewards and paid .94¢ OOP.


I received back $10 in +Up Rewards(2 x $5 when you spend $10 St. Ives) so 6 St. Ives items "cost" me $6 in +Ups(plus .94¢ of course). ;-)

I am loving this triple points September deal too.
My card is up to 769 points for the year now.
And my son's card is up to 369 points, and that's only after spending $1.14 OOP and 3 transactions since 8/31!

I'm going to use my son's card if possible for all the rest of my transactions in September so I get it within striking range of getting to 1000 points(and the Gold level 20% discount for all of 2015)before the year ends.

I have $5 more in +Ups attached to my son's card that expire on Friday so I'll be going back to Rite-Aid to spend/roll those.
And I have $46 more in +Ups to roll starting with next week's sales.

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. I keep hearing commercials on the radio for RiteAid. I finally looked at the website and it looks like we might get some RiteAids in our area. I will be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... You're amazing! However I probably wouldn't have bought a bag of chips that had already been opened....

    I guess it would depend on how hungry I was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I hire you to do my shopping?

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a cortisone shot under my left kneecap today at my request. When I get a cortisone shot under right kneecap and in spine, I will be at RiteAid, shopping for deals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked up the nearest Rite-aid, its in MI. Yes, I will have to go to MI to get deals like you do. SIGH!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.