Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cookie Mix Fixed & The Rest of What I Got at Rite-Aid Last Week


Here is some more Rite-Aid shopping from last week.
I talked about the BC Cookie Mix/+Ups printing problem I had but I neglected to post that trips total/spending....

2 x BC cookie mix on sale $2=$4.00
1 x Pentel Mechanical Pen $4.99 but w/Gold discount=$3.99
SubTotal....$7.99

I used a $1/2 BC Cookie Mix IPQ=$1.00

$7.99-$1.00=$6.99+.04¢tax=$7.03
I used a $6 +Up Reward to pay and put the $1.03 in my gift card.
I received a $4 +Up Reward back for the Mechanical Pencil, which made the pencil free.
Didn't get the $2 food +Ups however as you all know already.

*The Pentel Pencil Deal is a monthly one.  The "Twist Erase" Mechanical Pencils are one of the varieties that gives the $4 +Up Reward.  I found Bonus packs of them at one store....2 Pencils and an ink Pen.  They or the regular pack with just 1 Pencil are both part of the Deal.  If you have a Gold Wellness discount, after +Ups this makes them free.  There is also a Pentel Gel Pen that goes for $3.19 after Gold discount that is generating a $3 +Up Reward, so that's a cheap, but not free pen after rewards.  The Limit on the Pencils is 4 per card and it goes all month so keep that in mind if you have a week where you need to roll +Ups and there is little else you need.

On Friday I also did this transaction....

1 x BC Cookie Mix on sale=$2.00 *not pictured, you saw it already
5 x Dana brand Fragrances $2.99 but w/Gold discount $2.39=$11.95
1 x Pentel Mechanical Pencil $4.99 w/Gold discount=$3.99
SubTotal....$17.94

Coupons Used
1 x .50¢/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix IPQ(smartsource dotcom)=$.50
5 x $2/1 Dana brands fragrance IPQ(from their website)=$10.00
Coupon Total....$10.50

$17.94-$10.50=$7.44+.01¢tax=$7.45
I used $7 in +Ups and put the .45¢ on my gift card(had to break out a new gift card finally).
I received back $4 in +Ups($4 Pentel) and then when I returned and rebought the cookie mixes Saturday evening, I got my $2 +Ups for that, so I received $6 +Up Rewards in total.


I also bought a $50 Kohl's gift card on my Wellness card and another on the BIL's card on Saturday evening.  The $100 I spent for those comes out of a fund for clothing, so basically it was just converting $100 of that cash into gift cards, which will be spent in 2013 on regular clothing needs for the family.
This wasn't regular Rite-Aid shopping.
But.....buying them at Rite-Aid did give me 2 x $5 +Up Rewards for the purchases.
These are a "bonus" and get rolled into my pile of +Ups. 8-)


These trips--
OOP....$0.00
Value of items....$34.50
+Ups coming into this trip....$47.00
+Ups used....$13.00
+Ups earned.....$10.00
BONUS +Ups for buying gift cards for Kohl's.....$10.00
+Ups at the end.....$54.00

*And here are my MONTHLY TOTALS*
 
GRAND TOTALS FOR DECEMBER so far.......

Out Of Pocket....$0.00  cash
Value of items bought.....$294.31
Savings Rate of  100%
Single Check Rebate due....$0.00
Other Rebates due......$0.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket.... $0.00
Savings Rate.....100 %

+Ups at beginning of month...$47.00+
+Ups used....$108.00+
+Ups received...$115.00+
+Ups currently...$54.00+ 

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I convert our cash into gift cards too for the SAME THINGS-clothes. God bless us both!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.