Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Rite-Aid Year!

So this deal actually got me out of my warm jammies and into clothing to go to Rite-Aid in.lol

2 x Centrum ProNutrients supplements on sale BOGO50%off(reg. $12.29)=$18.43
2 x Colgate Optic White Toothbrush on sale $3.49=$6.98
1 x Oral-B Xaction Power White Toothbrush on sale=$5.99
SubTotal....$31.40

Coupons Used
2 x $5/1 ProNutrients IPQ(on red plum website)=$10.00
2 x $4/1 ProNutrients AdPerks/VV Q=$8.00
2 x $3/1 Colgate Optic White Toothbrush AdPerks/VV Q=$6.00
1 x $1/2 Colgate Toothbrush ManuQ(1/1 insert)=$1.00
1 x $3/1 Oral-B Power White Toothbrush ManQ(1/1 insert)=$3.00
Coupon Total.....$28.00

$31.40-$28.00=$3.40
I used $3 in +Up Rewards expiring this week and put the .40¢ on my free Rite-Aid gift card.

I received $2 +Up Rewards back(wyb 2 ProNutrients).
I also qualified for $6.99 in Single Check Rebates--$2.99 for the Oral-B toothbrush and 2 x $2 for each ProNutrient supplements.

So I'm "down" $1 in +Ups but I'm getting $6.99 in cash back on this transaction......or I "spent" $1.40 in +Ups and gift card credit but Rite-Aid is paying me $6.99 in CASH for this stuff.  Either way you look at it, it works for me!lol


The Colgate toothbrushes and ProNutrients stuff qualify toward the BUY&SAVE $20+Up Resolution Reward.  Spend $100 in qualifying items and get a $20 +Up Reward back.  The amount is tracking on your receipt and this transaction got me to $25.  It actually should have been $25.41 so I'm thinking it's not recording increments less than $1?  Maybe it will roll over and record that .41¢ once I buy another .59¢ worth of qualifying product??

If you want to do this deal you'd better hurry because the ProNutrient SCR is only good on purchases made through 1/3/12, which is today!  It's still a good deal but you don't get $4 back unless you buy the supplements today.

Sluggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.