Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Song for a Wednesday

I was listening to some of my old LPs yesterday and came across this song by Jackson Browne I hadn't heard/thought about in a long time.  It wasn't one of his monster hits during his heyday but it's worth a listen anyway.
I'm rather too busy to blog anything else today so I am putting an old video of JB playing this song here.
Maybe it reminds you of your youth(I was in college at the time this came out)as it does mine or maybe it's a new gem to you.
Enjoy



Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.