Saturday, January 12, 2019

Rite-Aid This Week


I decided that this was a good week to divest myself of some Bonus Cash and roll it into a Rite-Aid Gift Card using the "Spend $50 on select items/Get a $20 R-A Reward Visa Card".
Even though the Visa card earned expires 60 days from when it's activated so the use by date is no longer than for Bonus Cash I just want to get rid of BC on some accounts.

So I spent down my BC on my Daughter's card and my card and earned 2 x $20 Reward Visa Cards this week.


3 x Huggies on sale $9 ea.=$27.00
2 x Aleve on sale BOGO50%=$8.68
1 x Thermacare on sale BOGO50%=$7.59
1 x Robitussin on sale BOGO50%=$3.74
1 x Visine 20% Wellness disc.=$4.63
SubTotal........$51.64

I used these coupons....
3 x $2/1 Huggies=$6
2 x $3/1 Aleve=$6
1 x $3/1 Thermacare(L2CQ)=$3
1 x $1//1 Robitussin(the $3/1 L2CQ didn't come off)=$1
1 x $2/1 Visine In-AdQ=$2
Coupon Total......$18.00

$51.64-$18.00=$33.64 paid for with Bonus Cash.

I earned the $20 Reward Visa card, a $5 Catalina(for spending $25+ on Huggies), and $6 in cash rebates on SavingStar($3 Thermacare/$3 Robitussin).

I then bought 3 more diapers on my card..........

3 x Huggies on sale $9 ea.=$27.00
I used the previously earned $5 Cat, 3 x $2/1 Huggies IPQs and a $5 Visa card I earned in November for buying SC Johnson items mid November Deal Here.

So it was $27.00-$16.00=$11.00 paid with Bonus Cash.
I earned another $5 Catalina.

Then I rinsed and repeated that transaction and bought 3 more bags of Huggies..........

Same $2/1 Qs, previously earned $5 Cat and a second $5 SC Johnson Deal Visa card, paid $11 OOP with Bonus Cash.
I earned another $5 Cat and got the code to get a second $20 R-A Reward Visa Card.

Bonus Cash spent  $55.64

Reward Visa Cards earned  $40.00
Catalina left  $5.00
9 packs of Diapers to Sell  $45.00


Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Now if you had grand kids you could really use those diapers. We have to get those kids to have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In attack and defense you can find three types of builds define the smoothness development.
    They love enjoying all of them with over hundreds or thousands of other games throughout the
    world. Once you have your house sparkling clean, your performance is judged and points
    are given.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing at the spam comment that got through your filter=get that house sparkling clean so it can then be judged and given points! I might be nickel and diming things, but I got a $2 bonus cash for CVS in my e-mail, so fresh off my wondrous 81% savings last week, I'm going to scour the add to see how I might turn that into additional CVS bucks while getting something we need in the house super cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always amaze me. I agree a grandbaby would be very useful for all of those diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The diapers made me wonder as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.