Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Finally Did It.....I Sewed Something in 2010!


One of my goals for 2010 was to get to my piles of sewing projects.
Well, I forgot to mention in my post about last week that I finally did sew something....woohoo!!

Of course, it wasn't anything exciting though and it wasn't anything from the pile of unfinished projects.
Just hemming #1 son's new jeans and patching up a rip in an older pair of pants for him.

But hey!....I'll add these to my project list so I can check something off !!lol

4 pairs of jeans hemmed....CHECK!
1 pair of jeans patched....CHECK!

There!
I feel a sense of accomplishment wafting over me....ahhhhhh!

Hubs also tried on 2 pair of pants that have been sitting in the closet for a couple of years so I could pin and hem them.....and they don't fit anymore!
I can send them to Salvation Army & mark those off my list of things to do too, right?lol
OK!...I am building momentum here now!! ;-)

Go me! ;-)

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo!! Good for you for getting some projects out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Sluggy! You sewing maniac, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I gave away our sewing machine, so about the only sewing I do anymore is replacing buttons that have popped off. I do occasionally get out the iron, board, and stitch-witchery stuff to re-seal hems and repair rips, but it's a rarity. ...... One that might actually happen this holiday weekend! If I get really really bored ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.