Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Rite-Aid This Week

There is a Softsoap weekly deal and a Softsoap monthly deal that are double dipping this week.
The weekly deal is $1 BC wyb 1 Softsoap/Irish Spring item(limit 2).
The monthly deal is $5 wyspend $15 on Softsoap/Irish Spring select items(limit 4).  I know the SS body wash and the refill jugs qualify since I got the BC on my transaction.

I had a $4 wyspend $20 R-AQ left so I bought this stuff here.........



2 x Softsoap refills jug on sale=$7.98
2 x Softsoap body wash on sale=$7.98
2 x Almay make removers BOGO50%=$9.73
SubTotal.........$25.69

Coupons Used
1 x $4/$20 RAQ=$4.00
2 x .75¢/1 Softsoap body wash IPQ(from their website)=$1.50
4 x $2/1 RA in-adQ=$8.00
1 x $5/2 Almay items R-AQ=$5.00
Coupon Total.....$18.50

$25.69-$18.50=$7.19+.44¢ tax=$7.63 OOP paid for with Bonus Cash.

I earned back $7.00 in new BC(2 x $1 Softsoap weekly, $5 Softsoap monthly)and I have $9.73 tracking toward a $3 Almay reward once I hit $12 spent on Almay.  I'll see if I can find a cheap Almay item(hahaha)to buy to get there otherwise I'll just let it be.


Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. you're actually a excellent webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing.
    It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
    Also, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a excellent task
    in this subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous above loves you. Wednesday, I am going to see if there are any RAs in Birmingham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! I just scratch my head when I read all that you manage to do without much cash out of pocket. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the Softsoap deal Sluggy. I opened our last bottle earlier this week. I had a 4/20 q too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.