Friday, June 2, 2017

Net Worth.....June 1st Update


We are up just over $9k from the May 1st net worth overall(only liquid cash/investments/bonds, as I don't count housing or car values).  The retirement accounts were up over $5.5K for June 1st 2017 from the May 1st 2017 calculations and the cash reserve/non-retirement accounts were up over $3.5K.
Most of that cash reserve/non-retirement accounts earnings was regular pay.

We are up $149,669.48 from one year ago, from the June 1st of 2016's net worth snapshot.

We are still in acquisition mode and Hubs still has a good income.  We continue to live well below our means and sock away as much cash as we can for retirement.
Only 1 more month before Net Worth stops building and we switch into Spending Down Mode.
Eek.

Did you increase your net worth last month?
Do you have a retirement plan in place?

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.