Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Eating Out Spending.....May Update

Considering I was on a 2 week trip in May, we didn't do too badly with the Eating Out/Take-Out spending in May.
I have updated the Spending Totals for 2017 on the Eating Out Page located HERE.

May
Regular Eating Out/Take-Out  $84.79
* This constituted a trip to Taco Bell for Hubs and I(using what was left on a gift card + $8.37 in cash), a trip to the nice Chinese Buffet for lunch(Daughter & I)for $17.45 and the family got Whopper meals at BK while I was gone one night for $20.86 total and Hubs got Chinese the night I got home from my trip for $38.11.

Birthday Eating Out  $0
* No birthday's this month and I was not here for Mother's Day so there was no spending in this category this month.

Trip Eating Out  $99.54
* Seeing as it was a 2 week trip I didn't spend very much really.  The trip down I spent $2.32 at Mickey D's for breakfast and $10.47 at Arby's in MD for lunch.
While in VA I got myself a Chick fil-A meal for $7.75 one day, took a friend out to lunch at Applebee's for $17.79 and took my eldest son and fiancee out for dinner one night for $61.21.
At Eldest son's I used Texas Roadhouse gift cards(bought last year)to pay for a meal out for us and Eldest paid anything over that, and Eldest took me out to lunch one day.  I only ate half the sandwich so had the other half for breakfast before I left to come home.  The trip home I didn't stop to eat anywhere and ate when I got home.

TOTAL Spent......$184.33

Year-To-Date Spending....$642.70
Average of $128.54 per month

Looking ahead to June--
This month should be fairly low as we aren't going anywhere.
Maybe 1 or 2 nights of Take-Out this month but otherwise no plans.

Once July hits and A-Hubs is retired and home 24/7, B-We leave on the Mega Road Trip of 2017™, all bets are off. lolz

How much did you spend on Eating Out/Take-Out last month?

Sluggy



2 comments:

  1. I am impressed! We have been doing the take out thing a lot these past two months. It really needs to stop, but I am not sure it is going to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating out creeps into our weekend budget and hubs lunches. It adds up so quickly

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.