Friday, May 15, 2015

Grocery Deals & Stuff

I went out grocery shopping today again.
Just trying to pick up some deals here before I leave town.
Lots of goodies at Weis(PMITA)Markets today.

Check out the video of my haul HERE.

I've got about half the pile of clothes on the bed in the "toiletries room" gone through and put away or put into bags for a Salvation Army donation.
I NEED to get that pile tackled because my Summer clothes are under all that! lol

What are you up to this weekend?
Anything fun or just a pile of chores?

Sluggy

 

7 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun for me this weekend. I plan to put the wheel back on the garbage can and lime on two garbage cans of rotten food. Come join me in the fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're having our Mother's Day get together tomorrow, so will be seeing all the grands, plus it's a long weekend in Canada also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to finish 2 knitting projects (shawls) this weekend. there will be grocery shopping and possibly baking.

    then I have to take yarn inventory (pairing up yarn with projects; see which projects need yarn).

    I still have 2 boxes to go thru and decide what to keep/donate. then load up the car for another run to the veterans green drop location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless You 😜. Good video and deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how many people watched your video like I did and said bless you aloud when you sneezed (like I did)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shopping trip and great deals! I am jealous of the pickles. We love pickles!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.