Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy New Year!

Even if you aren't Jewish, Rosh Hashanah is still a holiday worth celebrating.  While it's the "Jewish New Year", it's also the beginning of a time of reflection for members of the tribe which culminates in the highly sacred day of atonement 10 days later called Yom Kippur.

Rosh Hashanah began last Wednesday so I am a tad late here on this. 
Any holiday that celebrates the renewal of life and introspection is one we can all use in my book.
So to that end I'm sharing this video clip, a Rosh Hashanah rif on Daft Punk's "Get Lucky".

And to all my Jewish friends, L'Shana Tovah and Gmar Chatima Tova.

 


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. My daughter loves all Jewish holidays. She gets all Christian and Jewish holidays off with pay at her job in NYC. Her employers are Jewish.

    Sooo, I can call her during the day!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.