Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Road Trip 2013-Day 6

Here's another little film of our day yesterday.
I'm sorry if this is getting REALLY boring but there is really nothing to film and talk about when we are sitting in a car all. day. long. driving from location to location.

The best I can do is film these short clips of our lunches or dinners on the road.
Sunday's lunch was in Owensboro, Kentucky.

A feast of fried foods but stuff we don't usually eat at home.....well, at least for moi.
Hubs had chicken but we don't do it up fried anymore at home.

Sunday we stayed in Lebanon, Tennessee with a childhood friend but this morning we are back on the highway heading back north a bit.....and east.
Just a few more days until we make the last leg back home to the armpit of Pennsyltucky and I can recap the full itinerary of adventures we had the last week and a half.
After I edit a million photos(EEK!) and sleep for 4 days straight to catch up on my beauty rest, that is.....






Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Yum yum yum. Gotta love most things that come in divided plates. Nothing boring about meals. They're the most important parts of the day, three times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've both been on the road. Our newest find was a great diner called Madelines "Home of the Butter Tart". Our server (a grandaugher) proudly told us it was family-owned for 37 years....; but only 33 yrs in that location...they used to be across the street.

    I love hearing sweet tea pronounced as one word (which, of course, it is!). Reminds me of growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so hungry, and now I am famished. Owensboro was my home for 1.5 years, and I attended Kentucky Wesleyan. And, I have been to Lebanon, TN. This is not boring. I am not sure what it is. Your husband is such a good sport. And, in turn you make him an internet sensation.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.