Monday, December 3, 2012

My Sealed Pot Amount Revealed & the Winner!


Here is my Sealed Pot and it's contents.....





And here is the shot of all the rolls that were in that Pot, so you can get a calculator and add it all up like I did......


And if your calculator or your "fingers and toes method" added up to $117.50, you would be correct.

And someone guessed that amount EXACTLY!
Can you believe it?  I couldn't.....

And that person was......

JUDY from "When I Get Where I'm Going"!

Congratulations Judy.  8-)

As soon as I can find your mailing address here in my inbox files, I'll get a surprise box out in the post to you.
I'll show what I am sending her after she gets it or I'll let her post about it if she prefers.

And a big THANK YOU to everyone who played along!  A couple of others were pretty close too, like Carrie and Tanner.  You guys/gals are good when it comes to keeping an eye on the money.

Now I have to decide how to spend this wad of cash.
Oh, to have that sort of problem.....  ;-)

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa But I have to admit I worked in the cash office of Toys R us for 6 years so I might have had a little edge :)

    Congrats on the amount saved

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was still thinking. I needed Ethel to help me think.

    Sluggy,
    What about the box drawing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it. I have to get all the entries together, which takes awhile, then do the random.org thing.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's amazing! Good job, Judy. And congrats on those savings, Sluggy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.