Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cran-Pistachio Oat Cookies Recipe...A Good Holiday Cookie


I got this recipe out of the local grocery store health magazine found free in the store.
After getting a request for the recipe, here is a link to the company's website...

CRAN-PISTACHIO OAT COOKIES

You can go there and cut and paste it into a document and print it out.

And here is the YouTube Video if you like a visual....(You can also watch this from the Weis website as it's embedded there too)....



They taste very good even though they are "healthy". ;-)
And they are nice and festive for the Holidays.

And if you believe margarine ("I Can't Believe It's Not Butter")is NOT healthy, feel free to use the stuff found in nature--butter--like I did instead.
You have my permission.  ;-)

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.