Monday, December 24, 2012

Almost Snug in Our Beds Awaiting the Man in Red!


A last trip to the grocery store this morning since I finally settled on a Christmas Day menu.
I decided on a Standing Rib Roast.  I about fainted when I saw the price on the one I got.
A second mortgage may be in order to pay for it. lol

Then it was off to Rite-Aid to deliver some Fudge to my friends there.

Then pie baking happened here today!
Here a pie.....


 There a pie......


Everywhere a pie!

Then it was off for our Christmas Eve tradition--Chinese Food!

Everybody sing along in "A Christmas Story" style....

Deck the Hars wif boughs of horry, fa ra ra ra raaaa, ra ra ra ra.


#2 Son got a Christmas present from his girlfriend.....

A nice watch!

A couple of bottles of sake later and it was letting the "kids" open a present Christmas eve....




My Christmas Eve glass of  hot sake has me doing a little dancing before hitting the sack......





Sluggy

15 comments:

  1. Pie looks good! My computer and flash player are not cooperating. I sure hope that video is a picture of sake-filled-sluggy, dancing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Sorry, no evidence of a sake-filled sluggy dancing. Seeing that might make one go blind. lol

      Delete
  2. Mmmm... The pies look awesome! Merry Christmas to you & yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belated Merry Christmas Carla.
      I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Belated Merry Christmas back at ya Udy with a J! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Your pies look sooooo yummy.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!!! Looks like you guys are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belated Merry Christmas Val. Waiting on all those Leon Christmas photos....

      Delete
  6. Pies look wonderful! I made grasshopper pie this year. The holidays are about, among other things, the desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pie should be the first course at Christmas! lol

      Delete
  7. We eat Chinese food on Christmas day and sing "Deck the Hars wif boughs of horry, fa ra ra ra raaaa, ra ra ra ra." We rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family Lena!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.