Saturday, December 29, 2012

$10 +Ups + Snow = Mission Accomplished

Well I thought I could get up, dressed and out to Rite-Aid to use those expiring today +Ups before the snow started.
And I was wrong. 8-P

So I sat here watching the live Weather Channel online map to see when the precipitation would let up a bit and rushed out when the dry spot hit my town.
Mission accomplished and I am home and we are in for the day.
It's nasty out there!


2 x Nivea Body Wash on sale=$8.00
1 x Nivea Renewal Body Scrub on sale-$4.00
SubTotal.....$12.00

I used 1 x $2/1 Nivea Renewal IPQ, making my Total after Qs $10.00
I paid with my expiring $10 +Up Reward.
I received a $10 +Up Reward for "Spending $20 on Nivea items" Deal.

Rolling that $10 +Ups out for another 2 weeks, waiting for a good deal on something I need.

These Body Washes are BLUEBERRY.
I guess I'll smell like a fruit salad or a pie after using these. lol



This trip to Rite-Aid--
OOP....$0.00
Value of items.....$21.87
+Ups coming into this trip....$35.00
+Ups used....$10.00
+Ups earned......$10.00
+Ups at the end.....$35.00

*And here are my MONTHLY TOTALS*
 
GRAND TOTALS FOR DECEMBER so far.......

Out Of Pocket....$0.00  cash
Value of items bought.....$768.53
Savings Rate of  100%
Single Check Rebate due....$14.00
Other Rebates due......$3.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket.... $0.00
Savings Rate.....102.79 %

+Ups at beginning of month...$47.00+
+Ups used....$266.00+
+Ups received...$254.00+
+Ups currently...$35.00+   




The daughter came home early from work and has been sick with a cold and some chest gunk.  I took that chicken stock I made last Sunday when I cooked the chicken for the Enchiladas and put some chicken, onions, celery, carrots and garlic and made a pot of Chicken Soup.  I'm waiting on her to see which she wants--noodles, potatoes or rice in it.
Or she might want to turn this into Chicken and Dumplings.


Stay warm and dry where you are today! 8-)


Sluggy  
 


5 comments:

  1. Very nice deals. I love Nivea stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good mom! I want you to take care of me!
    And how awesome is it that Mother nature can't stop you from running a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I can get behind the blueberry scent, but my kids would love it! I also love Nivea - especially the lotions.

    And, agree with Sonya - what a good momma to be making soup. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she feels better. But now I think that you should start listing the deals we can get every Sunday..ok Monday if you have to. When you tell me what to look for and videos to watch I do great but without you I am lost.

    You must lead us....please

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.