Friday, August 23, 2019

Spent Down the Last Card at Rite-Aid

The Bulldog Ibotta rebate was back on my gallery Friday morning so I bought this on the son's card.........


1 x Bulldog face scrub 20% Wellness disc.=$6.07
2 x Nature's Truth turmeric BOGOFree=$15.49
SubTotal.........$21.56

I used a $3/1 Bulldog item L2CQ so the total was $18.56 +.18¢ tax=$18.74 paid for this Bonus Cash.
I now have .52¢ in BC left on that card.

I submitted and have already received $7 in cash rebates on Ibotta($3 Bulldog, 2 x $2 Nature's Truth)for this transaction
.
I now only have $15.05 in BC left between 4 Wellness cards.

But I also have a $15 P&G prepaid card to use by the end of September that I received for free at Rite-Aid spending BC.

The Bulldog will make an appearance in a family member's stocking this Xmas and the Turmeric is something I take daily.  These 2 bottles will keep me in Turmeric for 2 months.



Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.