Here is how I did with my To-Do List in April......
* Pay Bills DONE Everything paid and on time, no interest charges levied or paid out. Why pay extra of your hard earned income for not being mindful of deadlines....am I right?
* Read 1 Book DONE Well, actually I read half of two books which makes 1 book read. That's my story and I'm sticking to that. I like alternating my reads that way so if I don't feel like reading one right now, I can read the other. They are different enough that I can keep the plot lines/stories straight. I plan on finishing both books in May.
And no, I am not related to the Hatfields and/or McCoys of KY and WV. lolz
I also have 3 more books to bring along to VA this month as I'll have tons of free time for reading.....
And yes, I DO have a connection to the subjects in two of these books. 8-)
* Go to Dr. Appointment DONE I went and all my blood work was good or better than good. My numbers are even lower and my weight is trending down again. Go me.
* Go to Dentist Appointment DONE I had a crumbling old filling that needed mending. All done and just waiting on what we need to pay that insurance didn't. I go back in 6 months for a check-up.
* Go through Q Inserts & Purge DONE I reduced the stack of coupon inserts substantially. I like to purge them every 3-4 months. I will cut out any Qs in the inserts I pitch that haven't expired yet. I now have none that are older than mid March on the shelf now.
* Hold Giveaway DONE
* Mail Giveaway DONE Rhitter won the goodies and I shipped them off to her.
* 1st Load to Salvation Army FAIL I just didn't get the paperwork written up for this so Hubs could drop the load off. Oh well.....it will go out in May instead.
I had a short list in April so not much of a stretch for me but I got all but 1 chore accomplished.