Tuesday, April 4, 2017

French's Ketchup UPDATE & Free Nail Polish at Rite-Aid This Week

Ok, so remember these bottles of ketchup I bought on Friday?


I had a rain check so got them for the sale price from the previous week of $1.47 per bottle.
Plus I had .50¢/1 Qs that doubled at Weis to $1 off 1 that were expiring that day.
So the ketchup cost me .47¢ each OOP.

Well, I found a cash rebate on Checkout51 on French's ketchup to apply for this week(until 4/5)for $1 rebate on each bottle(up to 5 rebates).

So now my 2 bottles of ketchup are a $1.06 moneymaker.  I got paid $1.06 to buy the ketchup.
I just love when things like this happen, don't you? ;-)

And if you have a Rite-Aid get over there before Saturday to buy 4 bottle of Sally Hansen nail color.
It is BOGO50% this week and there is a Plenti Offer for $5 in PPs back on every two bottles you buy(limit of 2 Deals per card).

4 Bottles of nail color will cost out around(depending on the price in your store)$8.97 and you will received $10 back in Plenti points so if you have enough Plenti points to pay for them fully you'll make about .50¢ in points(depending on tax in your state...if you have no state sales tax is will be closer to $1 in points).
Free nail color and points back?  Yes please!

I have 3 cards for 3 members of my household so I could get 12 bottles if I want so much.
This would make great stuff for future Boring Blog Box Giveaways, wouldn't it?  ;-)

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. You can only use so much nail polish, mine goes bad. But I love to look at it, as it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Slugmama, you are amazing at working the deals along with coupons! What is the shelf life of nail polish. If it's less than 5 years, I have a bunch I need to throw out.
    Have a great week.
    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use nail polish almost every day. I buy multiples of the same color if I love it. Of course, I don't open it to extend the shelf life. When I use nail polish until it is mostly gone or gunky, I use it to mark things, paint things--just a dab here and there. Or, I give it to some kid to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.