Saturday, December 13, 2014

More Rite-Aid

After collecting College Boy from, well.....College.....he unloaded my car(and it was jam packed!).  After dark I hiked up to Rite-Aid to see what goodies the supply truck brought today.



4 x Tresemme 'Poo on sale=$15.96
2 x M&Ms on sale=$4.00
1 x Robitussin Medi-Soothers 20% discount=$5.83
SubTotal......$25.79

Coupons Used
4 x $2/1 Tresemme 'Poo ManuQ=$8.00
1 x $1/2 M&Ms IPQ=$1.00
1 x $1/2 M&Ms VideoValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $3/1 Robitussin Medi-Soothers In-AdQ=$3.00
1 x $1/1 Robitussin product IPQ=$1.00
Coupon Total.....$14.00

$25.79-$14.00=$11.79 + .04¢tax=$11.83

I used $11 in +Up Rewards and paid .83¢ OOP.

I received $6 back in new +Up Rewards(2 x $3 wyb2 Tresemme).

And I have tracking on the $5 +Up wyb $20 in cough/cold items of $11.66 on this card(and tracking of $4.38 on a different card).

I have 2 more 'Poos to buy today to finish using my $2/1 Qs for that.
Then I need to buy 2 more Robitussin Medi-Soothers(1 on each of 2 different cards)so I can finish off the Cold/Cough $5 +Ups Deal next week on those 2 cards.

I'll also go to WeisPMITAMarkets to use the rest of my $2/2 Purex Qs today while Purex is still $1.88 a bottle.

And then it's on to figure out my R-A transactions for next week.
Rite-Aid is a two edged sword at this time of year......so many great deals but so exhausting! lolz

What are y'all up to this weekend?

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am not shopping at Rite Aid. Sure wish I were. I am low on 'poo. I decorated our Christmas tree today. It has been sitting here nekkid for a few days. It needed some lights and decorations. It is so purty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up your RA posts! It helps me out a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.